Introduction

Introduction ::::::

My name is Candi Annabel Jones. I'm 16 and I'm a bad girl I'm not trying to put up an act it's just me stating a fact I been arrested 19 tines In the last month and been in juvi more times then I have fingers and toes. My mom is a slut face hoe bag who beats me ever chance she gets I used to cry and wonder why, but I gave up and won't even give her the satisfaction of hearing a whimper. I have long  blond hair and the bottom half of my head is died bubblegum pink. I have it layered so the front half is full and puffy while the pink hair reaches my waist . I have a body that everyone says that they would kill for I have 36c boobs a nice ass and no stomach fat what so ever my waist is narrow in my hips are just right. I think I look average. I have wide silver  eyes and pail pink lips and I have 5 earrings in each ear. I have a tongue ring and snakbites and my belly button is pierced to. I'm In a gang I go to school only because I have to I'm on probation, and the judge said the only way she wouldn't throw me in juvi if I finish school and complete my 76 hours of community service . I'm abnormally smart I'm pass genius level . I have a tattoo that's says d.a.d on my lower back. It stands for disgrace and die it's what my gangs called. We settled on the name because none of the gang 5 main and only leaders don't have a dad. I'm tthe second leader and mostly evryone in the gang answers me sometimes even the number one leader  in the gang answers to me. We have 5 main parts of the gain and I'm in charge of money finance deals that have gone wrong and other major whats nots. That's my life and thats the way it should be.

A/N: I tried to correct all the bad grammer and whats nots ! Comment and Vote If You Think I Deserve it !