Judy's secrets

Lmao so in this Lawrence is sorta not lawrence- 

It gives x reader vibes but thats okay-

Odd things had been happening, such as the disappearance of Lawrence, your brother. And there was no sign that he was planning to leave especially with his things still in the room both of you shared.

Judy seemed obsessive over you constantly needing to be in check about everything you were planning to do.

You went to her room, to see if she was busy or not.

You gave her door 4 knocks, and waited for her to open the door in case she was dressing or something.

No answer.

You knock again this time louder and more insistent.

Still no answer, it was odd. She would've opened, probably grinning letting you in.

You turn the doorknob, letting yourself in hoping to god that she won't disappear like your brother did.

She was holding lipbalm, mixing some sort of substance into it. You recognized it being Scarlett's lipbalm.

You open your mouth to speak but closed it again you didn't know what to say.

You notice a small bottle of toxic chemicals. Was she planning to poison Scarlett?

"J-Judy?" You said staring at her.

She looks back with a sickly sweet smile.

She approaches you, pinning your hands to the wall.

"You had to stick your nose where it didn't belong.." She whispered into your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"Well now. You belong to me, got it? We wouldn't want anyone else getting hurt.."