Meet up again

*Mandy's P.O.V.*

"Oh my god,Rose?Is that you?",i asked her.

"Yeah,wait!Mandy?!"

"That's me!"

"Oh my god,it's been so long since i've seen you!"

"Since college i think!"

"Oh my god,you're right!We always had so much fun together,i can't believe we lost contact.",she said with sadness in her voice.

"I know right!So how are you?"

"I'm great!How about you?"

"Me too,thanks.So uhm..Are you still with Tom?",i smirked.Remembering those times we went to college together and had 'serious' relationships.

"Naah,we didn't last any longer than a week after we got out of college."

"Oh i'm so sorry.I didn't know that."

"Oh it's okay,don't worry girl.I'm already married to someone else!"

"Aw,really?That's great!There's so much that can change in only 5 years!"

"Indeed!But you didn't change much in 5 years i see!So..How's your love life at the moment?",she smiled.

"Well yeah,also married.Two kids,i didn't wait long i guess.",i laughed.

"Oh,how cute!I'm thinking about kids too,but we're gonna wait a little longer."

"Trust me,wait as long as you can!Most of the time,i'm so happy to be a mom.But sometimes i wish i had a time machine.",i giggled.

"Oh i believe that.I'm really sorry,but i have to go.But hopefully this won't be the last time i see you?"

"Ofcourse not!You know what here's my number,call me and then we can meet up again.",i wrote down my number and name and gave her the small paper.

"Sounds good,i'll call as soon as i can!Bye Mandy!"

"Bye Rose!"