Part 18:

Lilie POV:

I woke up next to Logan. I felt a chill go up my back. What happened?

Then I realised, I had nothing on beneath the blanket. I ran to the bathroom quietly and shut the door.

"Sh*t" I whispered to myself. Oh my god. I can't believe it, we couldn't of, no.

I changed and then stuffed everything into a bag. I walked out the door shutting it behind me.

I went to the lobby and looked around checking that Zoe wasn't around then I left and headed to the train station.

When I arrived I felt my phone buzz. It was Zoë. I opened the text and read it.

~"Where have you gone? I knocked on the door and Logan answered saying that you had left! He looked guilty! What happened?! Z x"~

I looked at the time my train was leaving in 10 minutes.

~"Don't worry I'm fine, I'll tell you all about it later. I'm getting a train back. I'm going straight home so I won't see you until tomorrow! L x"~

I sent the text then went to the station shop and bought a coke. I sipped at it whilst the crisp air blew at my face.

Then I realised that 'share a coke with Logan' was on it, I threw it into the bin. I couldn't think about him. Not now.

My train arrived and I climbed in and sitting down by a window. I starred out the window. I realised that it was starting to pour down with hail stone.

I listened to the bangs on the roof as the train sped past fields and houses. When I arrived at the station the first thing I noticed was Zoe.

"There you are! I thought I missed you!" She said hugging me as I stepped out of the train.

"Why are you here?" I asked. She looked at me "Have you been crying?" She asked me looking at my eyes.

I had cried the whole time on the train so my cheeks were red and my eyes were blotchy.

I nodded and I felt the burning hot tears racing down my cheeks "I need to go home!" I said in a small whisper.

She nodded, placing her arm around me we headed back to our flat. As we drove to the house I felt sick.

As soon as we got home I ran straight to the bathroom. Once I had been sick, flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth, I went and sat on the sofa