𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 || 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝

Warning: Feels, Angst, abuse, Cuteness

Words: 1.2k

---------------------------------------

Never have I felt loved, nor wanted in anyone's lives. I felt like my life has one person, and that is to be a pawn. My body would be numb, my throat dry, scars marred across my body, words that run through my head with negative emotions that constantly puts me down. What was I meant to do with life? Will I ever find love? Will I find someone who wants me, or will i suffer alone?

I was sprawled across the floor as I look up to my father, as he throws a bottle of beer at me seeing it shatter into millions of pieces. I whimper in fear feeling the glass dig into my skin, before I felt him storm towards me grabbing me by the roots of my hair pulling me up.

"You dumb little shit, you have no honour in our family!!!" he roars. "I don't care if you returned from the war with your dumb titan friends, you have nothing special about you. You are so like your damn mother!"

"She died with cancer, but you never cared! You never took her to the doctors, she was your wife!!!" i cry out, when he slaps me harshly sending me into sea of glass. Pain shoots through me feeling weak, even though I was a soldier. I was too weak to fight my father, because he was all that I have left.

"Maybe you should go die, I'm surprised you're alive after your return," he spat bitterly, kicking me into the stomach harshly before storming off. I try to gather my breathe but tears stung a the corners of my eyes, feeling warm liquid seeping through my shirt. My hands shakes violently lifting my shirt revealing a large piece of glass impaled in me, feeling my chest tighten.

"W-Why?"

{TimeSkip}

**********************

I walk down the streets seen apparently I was meeting up with Pieck, Reiner, Porco and the three kids. Zeke suggested we should, and he made sure I would go. I cringe in pain clutching my abdomen after what happened yesterday, as I wrapped it up in bandages.

"Big Sister (Y/N)!!!" I hear, turning around I was greeted with warm smiles from the young candidates with Udo, Zofia, Falco and Gabi.

"Morning you four, how are feeling?"

"Great!!! Do you know where Reiner is?" Gabi replies, as I sigh.

"Sorry no, they should be coming very shortly," i reply, when i felt a small tap on my shoulder from behind. I jump in surprise making me squeak, when my eyes lock with the man I have been having feelings for since we were kids.

"Morning (Y/N)," he cheekily grins, as I punch him playfully.

"D-Don't d-do that," i pout, as he ruffles my hair playfully.

"I'm just having fun,"

"Tch whatever," i mutter, when I saw Pieck and Reiner walking side by side towards us.

"Morning everyone!" Pieck greets, still using her crutch. "Alright now, who is ready for the festival?" 

"Me!"

"Me!!!"

"No me!!!"

"Alright you two," I refer to Gabi and Falco. 

{TimeSkip}

************************

I look at the amazing food and items seeing the kids grabbing food and sweets, but I didn't have the money due to my father taking it from me to use on at the tavern instead. I sigh deeply wondering when I should end it, my life. I may seem happy around people, but on the inside I want the pain to end.