Intro and Characters

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for choosing to read my story
This is my first book on Wattpad and even though there are many, and I mean MANY books similar to this one I still had so many stories in my head that were begging me to let them out so here I am writing a story that I thought you might want to read!

Now I wanted to just state a few things before we actually start-

1. Please do not copy my work. I spent my time and effort into making this story and and would appreciate it if someone did not steal my work.
2. This story will contain topics that might be triggering to some people. I have given a warning in the description and I will also be giving you a warning in the start of a chapter that might contain topics like that. If at some point anyone feels that my warnings were not enough or at some place I should've given a warning but I didn't so please feel free to inform me!
3. There will be swearing in this book although it might not to be too serious as I am not really comfortable in writing that way but they will be there nonetheless.
4. There will be scenes with blood and violence in this book as it is of course related to the mafia🤷‍♀️

So anywayyyy......now on with the characters!!!!

Katherine Marino/ Forsyth Age-16Currently lives in London later moves to California (America)Katherine's mother had left her home when Kate was two

Age-16
Currently lives in London later moves to California (America)
Katherine's mother had left her home when Kate was two. Her mother had left to be with a man who was also her drug dealer. Her demeanour towards Katherine had always been in-deferent, as she turned five her mother started abusing her verbally which soon turned to physical abuse by her mother and her mother's boyfriend. By the age of thirteen Kate had started taking part in underground fights to earn her money. Katherine has always loved the piano even though she doesn't have one at home she sneers out at times to use the one at her school. She has no idea her brothers exist.

 She has no idea her brothers exist

Xavier Marino
Age-27
Eldest brother. Head of the Italian mafia. Took over the business after his father's death, also took care of his family as he was the oldest. Does not openly share emotions trying to maintain a cold exterior. His family is his biggest weakness including his sister even though she was not with him for long but he still bonded with her and missed her dearly.

 His family is his biggest weakness including his sister even though she was not with him for long but he still bonded with her and missed her dearly

Alexander Marino
Age-22
Second eldest, doctor in the family. Is very caring and shows it too. Motherly figure in the family and usually is the mediator in between conflicts. Loves his family to death is very protective of his sister.

Marco and Luca Marino (twins)Age-18Marco is the goofy twin while Luca is the hot-headed one

Age-18
Marco is the goofy twin while Luca is the hot-headed one. They are currently in high school and have total bad boy images. While Marco and Luca were both close to Kate when she was with them, Luca was a little more. After she was gone Marco learned to deal with his sadness by distracting himself with humour etc, whereas Luca completely shut off his emotions and turned cold to everyone. Usually the ones who torture their prisons and abuse very gruesome methods. Marco is also really good at technology.

Dante MarinoAge-17Youngest of the brothers

Dante Marino
Age-17
Youngest of the brothers. Is currently in high school hangs out with his brothers and is a total bad boy just like them. On the football team and very good at it, but isn't very good at the academics part (also like his brothers). Was one when Kate was taken so doesn't really have many memories with her but still misses her. Doesn't really take part in the mafia business yet but still helps out from time to time.

So these are the characters for now guys. I will make more when I introduce some more important and long time characters. I will be posting the first chapter tomorrow.
I really hope you guys will continue on with this book and stick with me through this story and Katherine's journey to her new life.

Do vote
Comment
Share
😊😊✨✨