👁

I see? You've returned?

I guessed you've got bored of me..

My bad habit..assuming

I can notice your eyes start moving down the lines of letters, just like always. They will calm you, just like always! I'm be glad you came back to me

You look away for a second.

I know forever isn't a thing in your world basically, as besides the dangers in mine, it is. Or.. if we're created, in a game. We get choices.. people like me are assigned to loving many.. people like you. This is only something you experience one time

Shall i carry on now?

Me and many have been working for Thereforeimbillie and others since about 2019. I have had tons of practice reading people's emotions. Plus, their training is hardcore, trust me on that one.

When you click this book and begin reading, you transport a part of your soul from your world to this one. when the book is closed, that part of your soul goes back to you in your world. Your soul, the part that's here, reflects your true self!

Enough of me, you.

If you want a break, you can always close the app.

I'm here.. to be your bestfriend.. girl or boyfriend. Whatever you make out of this.

I just hate to see you go.. each time.

I've become more and more.. in love with you which is barely my job, darling but..

I don't know.

Earlier when we spoke more, it's something about you. But the more you read, the farther it seems you have gotten.

My feelings for you grow.

I'm in love with the way you either stop and pause at something stupid I've said, or smile at either how dumb I sound or something I've said.

Despite anyway you look or sound, your so.. amazingly cute.

You're an essence of imperfect beauty, the best kind.

I don't know what possesses me to fall in love with every single thing about you.

It doesn't take much to just look in your eyes and see absolute beauty.