>You fall out of a dark void onto green, nearly lime, grass. You quickly stand up and examine the terrain. Cyan sky. No rocks. No clouds. A yellow house with a red roof. You see a darkly cloaked figure. You walk closer. The cloaked figure bowed his head, greeting you.

-Hello, young one. You're new here. I've been waiting. There is no time to explain. We must leave. Immediatley. They will be looking for you. Hurry, follow me.

>The cloaked figure turned to walk quickly. Out of confusion, you decide to follow it. You both got closer to the house within what felt like minutes. The green door flung open and you saw a kitchen, that looked like one that you would see in a child's doll-house. As the figure led you inside, you came across a large pink rabbit with human eyes sitting on an arm chair. You shuddered, feeling a slight warming sensation. This has to be a dream. A sudden stop came from the darkly dressed thing.

-This is not a dream.

>It looked at you, almost...angrily. It remained like this for a minute, your body feeling colder. You shiver, after he turned away, following him once more. You reached a pair of stairs,  leading to another door. The cloaked thing lead you up the stairs, signalling for you to open the door. Once you notice this, you do. Arrays of stuffed animals with realistic eyes lined the room. They all seemed to be stairing at you. You drew your attention off of them and looked around more. Visible, was a small window, a bed with lightly coloured sheets and pillows, a dresser and a vanity. You first stepped to the vanity. You looked at it, nut noticied that it was not reflecting anything. Next, you look at the nearly fake dresser below it. The drawers are neat and filled with off-white clothes. In the window next to it, you see yourself. But it was not yourself. It was a child-like version of yourself...You looked behind you to see the cloaked figure. It looked frightened.

-You weren't supposed to do that..They know where we are.. Goodbye.

>You tried to yell and question it, but your voice was unable to come out. It closed the door abruptly, the lock turning. The stuffed animals begin to chant.

-Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

>Child's laughter began to spew from their cotton, unmoving lips. You felt a sence of panic slowly sleep in, rushing to the door and pounding on it. Salty, warm tears slip from your eyes as you bang on the door. Suddenly, the room fades away. You are left alone, the laughter and chanting seeping away. Your small, childish body fell to the floor, your slim body feeling unnatural. Fearfully looking around, there is a small light. It contrasted from the bright room, appearing to be teal. Soon a humanoid figure appeared. It was more human-appealing than the cloaked thing. As you tried to speak to the womanly figure, she seemed to grow angry. Her eyes grew dark as her once white garmants grew black. Her facial features grew enraged as she began to shriek angrily. She lunged at you, grabbing you...

>Your alarm clock shot you up, out of your bed. Breathing heavily, you looked around, shutting off your alarm.

7:09am

>You looked around once more, checking to see anything out of the ordinary. Nothing was different. You were in your jeans and hoodie that you wore to work yesterday. Your small clock hung above the doorway, a bookshelf on one side and a drawer of mostly unused clothes. You got up, fixing the black sheets on the small bed. You heard a low whisper behind you, as you attempt to leave the room.

-Memento mori..

fin.. :)