6

"No." You flatly said.

"Why not?"

"They're ugly."

"They aren't. The photos that you took in the yearbook were good."

"Nope, still not showing them, sorry." You were mostly worried of him seeing all those pictures of him. He'll certainly think you're a freak.

"Oh come on, Y/N." He touched your camera and hissed.

"No." You gave him the evil eye and shielded your camera away from him.

"Tss, you sound like that crybaby." He muttered and plugged his earphones. You knew he was referring to one of his brothers, you huffed.

"I just really can't, Shu. I'm sorry." You said but he just closed his eyes.

Your eyes filled up with tears but you wiped them away quickly, hoping Shu didn't see. Your friendship quickly deteriorated like a fucking bubblegum popping.

Bubblegum. You remembered what happened yesterday, causing you to cry again.

In order for Shu to not see, you buried your head in your arms and cried silently. You were almost there but this happened. It had to happen.

You took off your camera, placed it on your desk, and just looked at it. You wanted to break it, but you knew you couldn't.

You suddenly felt tired so you shut your eyes. It hurts because you cried.

Although you didn't mean to, you drifted away to your dreams.

You were only awoken when there was a vibration in your pocket. Shit, your dad must be looking for you. You quickly grabbed your things, wanting to avoid Shu from seeing your bloodshot eyes.

In such a hurry, you didn't notice one thing.

There was nothing hanging on your neck. The usual strap wasn't in it's normal place. You left the camera in the music room.

-----

Uh oh

What do you think will happen next?

-KT