aone takanobu | i'm yours (request)

requested by: Hangry-Gremlin

thank you for the request :)

aone takanobu

enjoy :)

—————

"all that you are is
all that i'll ever need."

— ed sheeran

—————

aone watched as you talked to your male classmate about the homework from last night. unlike him, you were extremely outgoing and ebullient. everyone knew you due to your cheerful personality, and it was normal for you to be surrounded by a group of people. teachers adored you due to your remarkable social skills and ability to lighten up the room wherever you went. students adored you because you were always so positive and had a great sense of humor.

it was still hard for him to believe that you were dating him. you seemed like a person from a totally different world, and yet you had decided that you wanted him, someone who was the complete opposite of you, as your boyfriend.

he secretly watched you as more people slowly encircled around you. you greeted everyone with a smile and a warm, bright smile. without realizing, a small smile curved up his lips when he saw your smile. he quickly masked it with a stern expression when futakuchi looked at him weirdly.

he scoffed as he took out his notebooks and textbook for the class. his eyes immediately found you when he heard his name being called out by you. a large smile was on your face when you walked over to him.

"good morning, aone!!" you greeted. "do you want to have lunch with me today?"

he nodded with a small smile. you gave him a small peck on his cheeks before taking your seat. his cheeks flushed red as he tried to focus on the teacher, who was teaching something about chemistry. a giggle left your lips when you saw how red his ears were.

. . .

when lunch time arrived, aone immediately walked over to your desk. of course, there was already someone talking to you. he sternly stood next to you with his hands behind his back. he patiently waited for you to finish the conversation with the student. but, when a group of students started talking to you, he started getting impatient.

you took a glance at him and softly giggled. he was fidgeting next to you, leaning on one leg to the other. with your popularity, it was normal for lots of students to randomly walk up to you and start a conversation. even after being your boyfriend for a while, it still surprised him on how many people knew you.

when a boy suddenly grabbed your wrist, he glared at him, scaring him away. you looked confused as you watched the student run away from you. he tugged the ends of your sleeves, when more students came and surrounded your seat. his cheeks were tinted pink and he looked into your eyes eagerly. he tightened his grip around your sleeves tighter.

"y/n," he softly said. "lunch. together."

you faced the group of students in front of you. "sorry guys, i'm going to go eat lunch with my boyfriend now. i'll talk to you guys later," you said. you grabbed aone's hands and walked out of the classroom together.

"aww, were you worried that i was going to get taken away from you?" you asked, facing aone with a smile. he quickly looked away from your gaze.

you gave him a peck on his lips and giggled. a small grin lifted up his face. seeing you smile at him made his day. 

"don't worry, i'm yours," you whispered. "all yours."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what position would you like to play in volleyball?