49. fiance

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

5 months later

Jiwoo's POV

The engagement party was a week away and I've never been this busy in my life. Not just me but everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Our exams were almost coming up so we had to work, study and also keep up with everything. Right now I'm going shopping with Ningning, Jugyeong and Jiah to help me choose my engagement dress cuz my lazy ass procrastinated a lot untill they finally pulled me out of the dorm.

As far as I know Jay had gone shopping with Heeseung and Sunghoon as well and the others were helping Jungwon and my parents with the venue, catering and other stuffs. We decided not to do much since our exams would basically be happening when we'll get engaged. What a bummer.

"No this dress is too itchy and that's too revealing." I said out commanding the two girls to take away their choices as they rolled their eyes and sighed. "Man I bought this dress just cuz it was revealing oof." Jiah whispered leaving with Jugyeong to bring the next pair of dresses as I enjoyed my leisure doing nothing as Ningning bought a pair of heels.

Checking out the heels I gave her a thumbs up since it looked great and would suit almost all kind of dresses. She gave me a big smile and left with the shoes while I looked here and there seeing the big dresses. Looking around I saw Jugyeong bring out a really pretty baby pink dress. It was love at first sight as I quickly stood up seeing the beautiful dress in front of me.

"This is beautiful."

"Guess I won Jiah." Jugyeong chuckled in victory as Jiah pouted angrily and kept the dress she was holding to it right place. Smiling at my three friends, I cherished their existence. "What would I do if y'all weren't here?" I said out thinking how grateful I was for having them. They looked at me and rolled their eyes teasingly hearing my cheesy line. "Come on Jiwoo, don't be so cheesy." Ningning put her hand on my shoulder as I chuckled and tried not to get emotional. "You're actually getting engaged next week cousin."

"Come on not you as well Gyeongie. Let's go grab something to eat." Ningning didn't want to us to have a crying session in the middle of the store so she quickly took us to the nearest food store and food is heaven so we forgot everything that we were talking about a while ago. I drank my shake as Jay texted me.

Jaybæ❣️:
Bae you done?

Me :
Yup, hbu

Jaybæ❣️ :
All done ✅

Jaybæ❣️ :
Ok and also your dad told me to
come over for dinner so I'm coming to pick you up in a bit

Me :
Ogayi

"Hey girls." I said out as they stopped their chit chat and looked at me eating their subway. "I need to go. Dad called us for dinner. Do y'all wanna join?" I felt a little bad for leaving them after they helped me so much. But they found it cool and just shook their head. "Ok bub enjoy." Ningning said out as I hugged them greeting them bye.