Finding jay jay prt2

Jays on the floor in her own home with the twins who have turned up on her door step soaking wet freezing cold looking so warn down and in bad shape Jay was so confused. Jay had Harley in her arms who wasn't really moving she was so cold to touch and was clearly in shock. Jay noticed Harley had bruises on her body and back when she striped her out of her wet and cold clothes.

Harvey is being looked over on your one paramedic then the other one came over to Jay and Harley kneeling down taking Harley from Jays arms and doing all the checks a weak Harvey looked at his sister having her vitals checked and panicked pushing himself out of lee's grip he leans over Harley.

" no no touch my Harley no hurt my Harley"
"Harvey it's ok,they need to make sure Harley is ok they need to see her and make her better"
"Hurting"
"There not going to hurt her there nice people they just want to help her"
"Jay Jay promise?"

Jay smiled and took Harvey's little pinky finger that he held out in hers and nodded at the young teen.

"I promise Jay promises Harley will be ok they only want what's best for her ok"
"Ok"
"Ok go ahead. Why isn't she waken up she's breathing and that"

Paramedic....She's cold very cold we need to get her body temperature up before it falls any more Hypothermia is Starting to set in she's lost a lot of body heat. We need to get warmed up and in to hospital as soon as possible. Are you mom? Your more then welcome to come with us in the ambulance....Paramedic

"I'm not there mother No! But I know them well kind off they are obviously in trouble and they came to me I don't know what happened I don't know, I know they both have different needs there special kids but I'd like to come if I can please, I don't want them going on there own"
.
Paramedic....that's fine but grab what you need as we need to go now....paramedic

" thank you so much. Umm Lee in my cupboard upstairs there's some diapers that where left here when they went back to home could you grab them please and two hoodies and some joggers there's some plain black ones take my car keys follow us down don't scratch my car"

" I'm not going to scratch your car Jay. Just get in that ambulance I'll lock up and sort out strip now go"
"Thanks Lee!"

Jay grabbed her phone and charger placing them In her pocket chucking her credit card in the back of phone case then she followed them out getting in the back. Jays so nervous and scared she's sat there watching as they work on making the twins comfortable then the paramedic bangs on the side of the ambulance then there off.

Bobby just watched as one had Harvey in the seat and strapped in talking away to him keeping warm and trying too keep him awake. Harley's on the Hospital gurney still non responsive Jay can only sit and watch she's got so much going around her head trying to work out why they at her house how they even got to her house and WHY!? They where in the state they where in.

She new she was getting to involved but she just had to know she needed to know.

................

At the Hospital Harley and Harvey where being seem buy doctors. Jay was in a panic as she wasn't aloud to go back with them it's been nearly a hour and know one has told her anything she's asked every doctor and nurse that has came out the doors but not one has said a word. Suddenly Jay feels a hand on her back that makes her jump she turns to spot Lee only to throw herself in knee's arms.

"Hey! Everything will be fine it's ok Jay"
"I'm s..sorry I just I d...don't no I....."
"Hey I get it, I saw the way you looked at them kids you care for them your just to stubborn to admit it"
"I hate how you know me so well, I do care I don't understand it's a feeling I've never felt before"
"It's ok to feel the way you do, I noticed the way you held that little girl in your arms"
"I just want to know what has happened why they are so filthy again why there covered in marks again I..i"
"Jay enough, Look at me whatever you need whoever you need to speak to to find out I'm right here with you"
"i need to know there ok"

Lee looked at Jay and nodded knowing Jay never gets attached to anyone that easily unless she truly cares and has opened heart to them, she could tell how much jay was hurting and needed to know if the twins where ok. Lee squeezed Jays hand then went over to the front desk and spoke to them. While Jay went through the bag and extra bits she told Lee to pick up for them.

Jay sits herself down running her hands through her hair she takes a few deep breaths then looks mum to see Lee holding her hand out Jay takes it and Lee pulls Jay to her feet.

" Lets go and see them yeah?"
"How did you even, I mean I've been asking for around an hour"
"Doesn't matter come on I know what room there in let's go and you can see them ok"
"Thank you Lee"

Jay followed a doctor and Lee through some doors and down a corridor the doctor waits outside the room and nods for Jay to enter. Jay puts her hand on the door and looks through glass she can see Harvey sat on Harley's bed wrapped up in blankets he's had some clean clothes from what Jay can see. He's sat crossed legged holding a blanket around himself just looking at Harley. Jay turns to look at Lee and smiles.

" you coming in?"
"No! Just go Jay they came to you for a reason find out what that reason is they trust you and clearly want you"
"Bit it's fine you can com......"
"No it's fine ok, I'm going to go and wait in the waiting area ok you take your time"

Jay pushes the door open and walks inside Harvey moves forward and protects Harley he then looks around and sees its Jay he burst in to tears and gets of the bed hissing in pain at his ankle and wraps his arms around Jay. Jay is shocked at his sudden need for affection but quickly puts her arms around him and holds him.

"Jay jay!" Harvey tightens his grip
"Hi there it's ok Harvey your safe now"

While Jay was holding Harvey they heard Harley wake up Jay looked over to see Harley looking at them she let Harvey go walking over to the bed Harley held her arms out jays didn't need to think twice she picks the young teen up then sits down in the chair next to the bed she makes Harley straddle her lap Harley looks at her lip wobbles then she falls forward in to Jays chest. Jay warps her arms around Harley tightly.

"Everything will be ok I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure know one hurts you again"