𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

idk if i said it on a recent but old update or its just a note in my drafts, (don't remember) but i'm almost at 200 chapters lol 🤪 and i plan on just conjuring unfinished series in another book, but i'm not sure yet.
but anyway let me know if you want a part two hehe lol, lamo, lmao, however you want to laugh and giggle.

"𝙾𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙰 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚃. 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂"
-𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤

"𝚂𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙰 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙸𝙵 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙶𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙾𝚃"
-𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

"the theater. here you'll be putting away everything that was left out after the play from last night. you'll be here for eight hours so i don't expect for this stage to be clear of dust," principle ives explained to the group of students sitting in the seats below her. every single one of them having a mopey look of being there on a saturday instead of hang out with with their group of friends or significant others.

"but it is enough to keep you busy until you go home so drop your bags come up on the stage and get moving. side note, lunch will be at normal time and if you don't have a lunch there are bags in the cafeteria. and with that, i'll be in the classroom over, don't do anything stupid"

after finishing her speech and giving them all a final glance, she left out of the theatre leaving the teens alone with each other. they all scattered in different directions, not knowing where to start or to put things.

y/n walked towards the back of the stage where the set of stairs lead up to the balcony where other stage play equipment were placed. she looked around inside the dressing rooms just because and played with some fake swords.

"you seem to be the only one not participating" an accent filled her ears. the voice did scare her just a bit to where her heart skipped a beat but soon got over it when she realized who it was. y/n looked over the balcony rail at the other students. they were either laying on the ground, or on their phone and only two were actually doing what they were told but they were having a conversation while doing so.

"that's kind of unfair since you're not doing anything either so" she shrugged her shoulders as she looked at the blonde standing behind her. his hair falling in front of his face and his green eyes falling low as he scanned her body. "i know exactly what i can do, but i'm not sure if they'll let me" he clicked his tongue and turned around heading towards the other dressing room. "okay, we'll you can go do that and i'll mind to my business...like i was doing before" she muttered the last sentence to herself as she went back towards the steps.

"so i have consent?" he spoke up. she turned around looking back at him with her eyebrows furrowed slightly. confusion showing all over her face. "what?" she simply questioned in a quiet tone. "i have permission to..." he held up two fingers and wiggled them. once it caught up to her on what he was implying she shook her head frantically holding up her hands.

"no! no, i'm not doing that here in an theatre-"

"so in my car?"

"never!" she exclaimed dropping her hands and a stern look on her face. "it's nice to see you again..you know since it's been a while"