19

AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END

Sara's POV:

Ever since I met Alexa I have been happier. I am mostly surrounded by men, my cousin Noah is also my best friend. My co-workers are 90% men and the 10% of woman that work there don't like me cause I have a lot of power in the company because, well my family owns it.

Sitting with her eating lunch is so fun and she is always so cute asking about how work was. I invited her for our family lunch cause the family wanted to meet her, especially after I told them who she was, and they were not happy. After a lot of persuading they agreed to at least meet her first. I just hope not everything Will be ruined when she finds out that I know who she is, because she Will sooner or later.

Today is the day of the barbecue and me and my cousin are preparing before everyone comes. Two days ago Alexa met Noah before I had to leave. Actually, it was more him making sure she was no danger to the family, he too knows who the De Luca's are. I just hope that when everything comes out she will forgive me.....

ALEXA:

Today is the day of the barbecue and tomorrow is my birthday, I didn't want to do anything but my family wanted to celebrate and told me to invite Sara too. I invited Noah too, I met him yesterday when I was having lunch with Sara. I got this feeling that he did not like me but after a while he was nice. Standing outside Sara's house with Ben and Javier I suddenly got nervous.

"where are you guys going to be while I am inside?" I asked the guys.

"we will be in the park 2 minutes from here so if you need us or when you text us to take you home we will be here fast," Javier answered. Ben just nodded. Me and Javier have become very close and we talk about everything when we have nothing to do.  Ben is more serious like his dad but I still like him. He is all business but when he lets go he is the most fun to be around.

knocking on the door I wait for someone to open the door. Opening the door was Noah smiling. He was wearing a white t-shirt which fitted his muscular tanned body perfectly.  He was matching them with black jeans shorts. I loved the outfit on him. His blue eyes were staring at my ocean-blue summerdress. 

"ehm.. hi Noah" I broke the silence 

just when I said that I got a text from Javier 

He is eating you with his eyes and I am not liking it... 

Blushing, I went inside when Noah opened the door wide. 

" BESTIEEEE!" we heard my monkeyfriend screaming while running to us.

"MONKEEEY" I answered her while chuckling. 

Behind Sara, I could see a man in his forties watching us with amusement. Beside him was an identical man but you could tell the difference in their eyes. One had green like Sara and one had Ocean- blue like Noah. 

"Dad, uncle this is Alexa, Alexa I think I forgot to tell you that they were twins by the look of your shocked face. Alexa this is my dad Damien and my uncle Zeek."  Sara introduced. 

"Hi nice to meet you and thank you for  inviting me!" I said

"welcome it is our pleasure to finally meet the girl my daughter can't shut up about," Damien said playfully.

After that, we went out and met Leo and Leanna, Noah's siblings. Everyone seemed nice, and then Noah's mum came and she immediately brought me in a bone-crushing hug. Apparently, Sara talked about me so much she felt like she already knew me, but I suspect it is also because Sara had asked if she could tell them about my parents yesterday.

I had the best day with them. I loved how tight they were. Me and Noah also became tight, we were teasing each other nonstop. 

" I swear I can beat you, I bet you can't even carry me on your back," I told Noah.

" Is that your way of saying you wanna do a piggyback riding" Noah answered smirking 

" This is me saying I can carry you but you cant"

" well then come on then" and with that, I jumped on his back and started laughing. Sara was laughing at us and started taking photos of us. 

"poseeee" she said and with that, I put my tongue out while Noah made a funny face. After that, it was my turn to carry him. 

"come on fatso jump on my back," i told him 

"I swear you will break your bony back..." but he did it anyway.

We both burst laughing when I started losing balance, Sara took photos and in the last photo, Noah said he was gonna pose like a girl and kissed me on the cheek for the photo. I was so red on the cheeks and with the look, Sara gave me I lost it and we both fell. We heard the twin dads laughing. We turned our faces shocked that they were standing looking at us and then we looked at each other and burst out laughing again. 

When we looked at the photos Sara sent them to us and I actually loved them. Noah put the one with me putting my tongue out and him making a funny face as lock screen and as homescreen, he put the one with us laughing on the floor after falling. 

I liked the one with me carrying him so I put it as lockscreen. 

I texted Javier and Ben that I was ready to go home.

Today was my birthday and I am actually happy. Xander woke me up by jumping on my bed screaming happy birthday. When we got down the whole family was waiting on us with luxury breakfast screaming happy birthday to. 

" So everyone will be here in 3 hours so you can shower and take your time" Dad Lorenzo said. with that, I went to my room. 

The party was amazing. Sara and Noah came and even brought a gift from their dads. Javier, Ben, and Dean were here to as friends and not bodyguards. Some guards that work in the house also came. All the brothers and Dads, uncles and aunts were here too. I was very happy to see miss L here and Uncle Adam. I was the happiest I have ever been and this was the best birthday ever.

If only I had known someone in here would betray me......

I know I know it has been forever since I updated but my life has been hectic. I first lost my job at the emergency living because they lost too much money so they had to close. Then I got COVID my last week so I didn't even get to finish my last week. 

When I got better I had to go job hunting and thankfully I got a job after a couple of days so i now work at a treatment home for kids with autism and it has been taking over my life basically, and guess what happened then? well, I got a lung infection so you can guess how I was feeling then.... BUT now everything is settling and I am back on track... hopefully