-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤-

Chunky Rings
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

You arrived at Inarizaki and made your way to your classroom. You were a bit late because you stopped at the café real quick to get something for lunch. They always had some cute take-away bento boxes in the morning.

When you walked into the classroom you saw Maya having a chat with Atsumu. You made your way over to them, "morninggg guys"

They both greeted back and filled you in on what they were talking about. Apparently there is a practice match this afternoon and Atsumu invited you both to come and watch.

Of course you guys agreed on looking, Maya always rants about how well they play, and usually win. You have watched about 2 of their matches last year.

You don't really know why you don't watch their games, you guessed you just had better things to do than sit on the uncomfortable bleachers and hear the fangirls squealing for over an hour. 

*Y/n's Pov*

I was lazily sitting in my class, staring out of the window. I was looking at a small, fluffy bird sitting on a branch. The window was a bit open, allowing the fresh air to sift in. It felt nice to have a small breeze flow against my face from time to time.

I zoned out in my thoughts, daydreaming about laying in the grass or reading my favourite book. Different scenarios came to mind, some including a guy. I have to be honest, I've been longing for some affection and touch, and my daydreams only got dirtier every minute...

"Y/n?"
"Y/N!"

A voice rang in my ears, pulling me out of my trance. I looked back towards the class, seeing everyone looking at me, including the teacher.

"Sorry, yes miss?"

"Pay attention, I am assigning groups for the projects!" She explained and turned back to the rest of the class, reading out our names in pairs.

"Hm okay...let's do Maya and Atsumu" she said. I looked over to my best friend, seeing her frown a bit, but at least she got to go with her crush. This could be her time to get him to like her.

"And last but not least, Suna and y/n" she concluded and put away her clipboard.

Suna? Who's that again...is he a new kid?

I looked around the classroom, trying to find a person that I don't know yet. I didn't see anyone unfamiliar though...

I sat back down and brushed it off, I'll ask Maya about him later...

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I heard the bell finally ring and instantly stood up, I needed to get out of this shit hole of a classroom. Maya and Atsumu following right behind me.

"You guys are so lucky, you got into a group together" I frowned, feeling a bit left out.

"Awh Y/nieee don't worryyyy, Suna seems alright. I am pretty sure he is new and I've heard he is joining the Volleyball team today.." Atsumu explained.

At least I get to see who he actually is at the practice match..

"Hm 'Kay I guess so, let's just finally eat lunch. I am starving" I mumbled and we made our way to our usual lunch spot. We ate our lunches and talked a lot about random things, soon enough the lunch bell rang again, signalling that class was gonna start again.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*timeskip to after school*

School finally ended and I made my way to the gym, where Maya was already waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, I heard the sound of balls being crushed against the hardwood floor.