46

Marie's pov:
Sitting the two boys down on our bed, I smile at Kenji who has been till now playing with my sweet babies on said bed as well. He really is the best!
„Well, firstly we need to find you guys names!" I tell them matter of factly. The seemingly two year old doesn't seem to understand why he suddenly needs a name but his protective brother nods his head in delight.
„We get real names?" he asks us all hopefully.
„Of Course! Everyone deserves a name and so do you two!" Alec answers him with a chuckle. Janie and Bella also have joined us after they heard about the man that sneaked into our bathroom. Bless their hearts, they ran right away towards us to see if anyone of us got hurt. The two boys were completely overwhelmed at the fact that everyone was so worried for them and it also ended in a lot of tears. Relieved ones as well as tears for the bad life they had till now, but we all promised them that we will do our very best to give them the best life possible. Kenji has been over the moon happy when I told him that he is getting two more brothers. He right away hugged me tightly in thanks and then ran to welcome his new brothers into our family.
„Do you like any specific names?" caius asks them with an interested smile. They right away shake their head, probably never heard any name ever before. At least none that wasn't one of their abusers.
„Why don't we start to tell you the names from all of your new siblings? What do you say?" Felix asks them happily. Of course they right away agree. So I start with our sweet princess and then from oldest to youngest. They where cooing at the babies and I can already see the protective glint in the teens eyes. Which makes me smile softly. After everything he went through, he still is so sweet and caring. Especially to the younger ones. And than i suddenly remember a name I have always loved and would perfectly fit the teen!!!
„What do you think of Leo? It comes from the lion. I think it would fit you really well with how you fought like a lion for the younger ones." I ask the teen who listens closely to my explanation before he nods his head vehemently.
„What do you say? Do you like that Name little man?" Demetri asks the beaming teen with a chuckle. I mean it is pretty obvious that h I deed likes that name a lot, which I am thankful for.
„Leo, that's my name! I really have a name now!" he excitedly bounces on the bed. This of course makes the babies squeal in joy, always loving to get bounced.
„Hello, i am your big brother Leo! We are going to have so much fun together!!" he happily tells the little cherubs who only giggle along with his happy chuckles. Oh, before you ask. We did explain to them that we are vampires as well. Leo has been slightly afraid at first but after we explained how we live our life he was fine with it and didn't care that much about it. He only is happy that his little brothers and he himself are safe now.
„What about him? What is his name?" Leo asks after calming down again from his sheer happiness. After everyone shrugs their shoulders Janie suddenly clears her throat with a beaming smile.
„I don't know the meaning of the name but what do you guys think about Elijah?" she asks with a hopeful look in her eyes that we like the name. And i definitiv like the Ring to it!! It's unique but not too unique so no one would be able to pronounce the name. Even the little cutie giggles happily at the name.
„Do you like the name Auntie Janie picked for you Elijah?" I ask him. The delighted squeal makes us all smile lovingly at him.
„Well, I guess that's settled than!" I say with a giggle myself. Happy that we all were able to find such amazing names for our sweet boys!
„Seems as if it is official now! Welcome in our family you two!" We say all at once and hug them one after the other. Their beaming faces make me feel really good for taking them in our now not so little family anymore.

I also have Skyped with dad today and when he heard some squealing in the background i showed him the four babies who were playing sweetly along with little Kenji on the floor. Of course he wanted an explanation on who does cute little ones were, so I simply stated that my boyfriend and I decided to take some children in that were in abusive or neglected home. Of course our babies definitely weren't in an abusive environment but it was an easy excuse. I do have to hand it to cute Kenji who took a seat on my lap and happily talked with Bella's and I's dad like he knew him forever already. Dad has been completely smitten with the little cutie just like with our four babies. He of course shortly touch the subject if it wasn't too soon to take that many children in, especially since I just started at my dream Uni. But I did inform him on how i am mostly working via online schooling anyway and that even though I do understand his worries I haven't had the heart to pull the two sets of twins along with their older brother apart. He had been quiet for some time afterwards but then he smiled proudly at me. You are incredible Marie! And i can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you for doing that for those little sweethearts. Bella also told me about how you have found yourself a bunch of friends and a boyfriend. It's good that this move has helped you come back out of your shell again. He had told me and I right away felt the tears building in my eyes like clockwork. Dad has always been there for me, just like Bella. They took me in and treated me like family, so of course I am happy that he is proud of what has become out of me. Even if he doesn't know every detail about our new life, it's good to know that he is happy for us as well as proud for going our own way.

So what else can I say other than life has become soo much better than I could of ever think. And only because my sister demanded to take me along to Italy to safe her mate. Only because of that i now have my mates that i love dearly, I also found myself a second sister that means so incredibly much to me as well as Bella and I even have my seven children that I love with all my heart! Who knows, maybe in the future we might even add a few more?
Bella is also currently pregnant, but no one other than Janie and I know just yet. She and Edward did come to me and asked me to please try to help them get pregnant and at first I told them that I need to read a few more things about it before doing it, but as Bella got to me a bit later with Janie, she once more asked me to please try it. I did explain to her that I simply don't know how I can do that and that I don't want to hurt her. But of course Bella simply hugged me and told me I should follow my gut feeling and if it worked it's great and if it doesn't than we try again another time. What I wasn't expecting at all was how easy this has been to do. I physically could feel how her womb started to work again like it would of if she still was human. The day afterwards we met back up in the kitchen and I right away knew. I could feel the tiny heartbeat in my sisters belly and I jumped up and down in joy. At first they didn't understand what got me this excited but when I told them they were just as over the moon as I was and still am. Really excited to get an auntie as well. So yeah, life has gotten extremely well and I can thank my sister enough for taking me along since otherwise none of this would of come to life.