Chapter 20: Legends

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Katsuki smiled, he has never seen anything so adorable in his whole life. He was lost in his own world, Izuku made him feel so special. Izuku was always cute when he mumbled to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" Izuku asked, completely dumbfounded.

Katsuki's smile grew bigger, "Because you're so damn cute," he responded. Izuku blushed at the comment. Katsuki leaned in a gave him a passionate kiss.

Their lips moved in sync, their lips fitted perfectly together. The kiss became heated, Katsuki licked Izuku's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Izuku ignored him, trying to win dominance. Although, the great Katsuki Bakugo always had tricks up his sleeve. 

Katsuki ran his hands through Izuku's shirt. Wandering around Izuku's chest, this made Izuku gasp. Katsuki slipped his tongue in the heated kiss. Izuku moaned at the sudden action. Katsuki's hands kept roaming around Izuku's chest. Izuku's sweet moans echoed the room. 

Katsuki loved the noises Izuku made every time they make out. His cute whimpers, his sexy moans, he loved everything. Katsuki became more aggressive and bit Izuku's bottom lip. Izuku didn't mind though, he fought back by biting Katsuki's lip. Katsuki groaned, he never thought Izuku could be this hot.

Before anything became even more heated, they were interrupted by a phone called. Katsuki ignored the call and kept on kissing Izuku, moving down to his neck. A string of saliva between their mouths. Izuku moaned at the kisses. Nothing felt better than Katsuki's lips on his skin.

"K-Ka...chan, you should...answer the call," Izuku was panting between words.

Katsuki kept on kissing Izuku's neck. He left hickeys and slowly moved down, "Kacchan...the phone," Izuku managed to get a sentence out.

Katsuki was annoyed by the call, the caller kept calling him over and over again. He stopped kissing Izuku's now marked neck. He picked up his phone and checked to see who called. Can you guess who? It was Kirishima, of course!

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance, he answered the call, "What."

{Well, damn. No need to get aggressive right away.}

"What do you want?"

Katsuki shifted his gaze to Izuku, he was still panting. Katsuki loved the sight he saw, he could see all the marks he felt on Izuku.

{Ah, well I heard you were having a meeting soon and I want to help you out. Y'know pick out a great suit for ya!}

Katsuki sighed, how could Kirishima possibly know about his meeting?! Did Izuku tell them? He covered the bottom half of the phone. Making sure Kirishima couldn't hear him, "Deku, did you tell anyone about our meeting?" He asked in a whisper.

Izuku shook his head no, "Why?" He asks.

"Shitty Hair found out somehow," Izuku cocked his brow, he was confused in how he found out so quickly. Katsuki removed his hand and continued talking to Kirishima.

"I don't need your help."

{Aww, Bakubro! Come on, you can bring Midobro too. We can look for suits for both of you guys!}

Katsuki sighed, he was never going to get out of this conversation unless he says yes, "Tch, fine. I'll see you guys in an hour."