Chapter One - The Fall

Start from the beginning

She wore dark green jeans with a black hoodie. In her hand was a dagger that was half gold, half steel. The tip of the dagger was dripping with Gabe's terrible blood and a green liquid.

My eyes darted between the girl and Gabe. The girl smiled and kneeled down next to Gabe. 'He won't remember a thing!' She grinned happily.

She looked to me and stood up. 'You ok kid?' she asked putting away her dagger. She looked familiar. 'Umm...Yeah, I guess.' I replied stupidly. She smiled showing perfect straight white teeth.

'You’re that hyper kid from school, aren't you?' She asked. 'Perseus Jackson, right?' I nodded slowly. 'But you like Percy better.' she said. I nodded once more.

I now knew who the girl was. She was the class weirdo at my school who knew a lot about everyone. It was like she could read your mind. No one talked to her and tried to avoid her. I never really learnt her name, not that I wanted to.

'Why do you have a small sword?' I asked. She giggled, 'It's a dagger and it was a gift from my dad.'

'Why did you do that?' I asked, pointing to Gabe. 'Because, he was attacking you.' She replied.

'Who are you?' I finally ask.

'The class weirdo,' she replied as if it was the most normal thing ever. 'Also known as Sierra Campbell.'

'Why did your dad give you a dagger?' I ask. 'Mum told me dad gave it to me to protect me. I -uh never met my dad.' Sierra replied looking down to the earth. I nodded. Knowing what it’s like not knowing your dad. 'The green liquid adds pain and he won't remember what happened.' Sierra continued.

'You might want to go before he wakes up.' Sierra said gazing at Gabe. I wrinkled my nose as Gabe smelly odor filled my nose. I nod. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Gabe.

I began running, Sierra following.

We end up spending the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other and having fun.

We became best friends. Every time I got kicked out of school, Sierra would find some way to get kicked out to join me.

Flashback ends

Sierra was my best friend from my childhood. It wasn't until I was twelve, that I thought she could be a demigod. The dagger hinted it to me.

 Sierra went missing when she was eight after her mum was killed. It was all over the news. Now one could find any traces of Sierra or her mother's killer. People said that Sierra was kidnapped and was probably dead. But that statement turned out to be false.

 I saw her right before I went to camp for the first time when I was twelve. She was different, sadder, faster, and stronger and a weird aura surrounded her.

 She stayed with me for a day before having to leave. She never explained why she had to leave so early.

 Any way back to the sucky present,

 The ground was so close now. I was muttering a pray to any god that would answer but, of course, no one listened.

 Then I hit the ground. The earth shook like an earthquake. I felt my spine and pretty much every bone in my body break. My breathing became painful. "Oh gods help me." I groaned which came out in more of a beg.

 I was surrounded by trees and annoying insects. I mentally cursed in ancient Greek.

 After hours of waiting to die, I heard faint footsteps and my heart leaped. Maybe it's a god that heard my beg for help, probably not. Maybe it’s a monster that can end my suffering.

 I saw a girl my age and two adults, a male and female. The female had fiery red hair and twin guns pointing at me, while the male had blonde hair and bow and arrows as weapons.

 The girl pushed a head of the two adults and kneeled next to me. I saw something I thought I'd never see again, auburn hair and color changing eyes.

 "Oh, you stupid Kelp Head." She whispered. Did she know I was a demigod? She dug into her pockets and pulled out an ambrosia square. Yep she knew I was a demigod. She shoved some into my mouth. "Sorry Percy, I left the nectar on my ship." She said. I felt the ambrosia do its work but it would take time to heal.

 She stood up and looked to the man. "Clint, can you help me?" The man nodded and walked over to me. With a bit of struggling 'Clint' was able to pick me up.

 She talked again, this time looking at the woman. "Nat, can you get the Bird up and running?" The woman nodded before sprinting off into the forest.

 "Perce, I can't heal you fully until we're back on the Bird, so hold on." She says before the world around me fades the black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Woop first chapter of my new book!

Again don't own anyone apart from Sierra and a few minor characters. :)

Sorry if you wanted Percabeth but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. Please don't kill me.

Tell me what you think, should I continue? Please vote and comment.

This chapter is dedicated to @howling-wolf-18 for telling me to get off my lazy butt and upload this story. Thanks friend! :)

A picture of Sierra will be in the next chapter.

Thanks Again.