Little Witch

I am currently writing a new novel called 'Little Witch'. If you liked Maeve I think that you will like this story as well.

Now that I think about it there are and will be few similarities between Maeve and Little Witch. For example both Maeve and Sophie leave their homes for something unknown. After leaving (or being kidnapped) they find a man who they are destined to be with. But they are completely different novels with different protagonists.

That is all that I am going to spoil about Little Witch for now and I hope that you will give it the chance it deserves. If Little Witch goes well I am intending to do a series called 'Little'. If some of you remember Little Wolf and are wondering what happened to it: I had a writer's block. But now, after a long time, I think that I am ready to give Hailey and Maxon the story that they deserve. 

I have been writing a few novels since Maeve but never have they been good enough to publish. I know that Maeve has few plot holes and things that does not make any sense. That is because I did not plan Maeve and Dominic's story at all. I just wrote the things that came up to my head at the moment. I am currently rewriting Maeve and in that version the grammar and language will be better. I will also be changing a few things: remove few people and change few things about Dominic and Maeve. Nothing major, but I think the rewritten version will give them a better story.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Also if you want to know more about the person behind the pseudonym SVINSKI go check my instagram at svinski_wattpad. I suck at social media but I am trying to post stuff about my personal life as well as about Maeve and Little Witch.

I also want to add a huge thank you to of you who have read Maeve. None of this would have happened without you. If I mention  Maeve to my closest friends they all look like if I have gone mad and I feel the same. Having 4,7 million reads is something that I never even had the guts to dream about. Nonetheless you have made it happen.

Below is the prologue for Little Witch and I hope you guys like it as much as I like it at the moment.🤍

I hope you are doing well during Covid-19,  please stay safe.

PROLOGUE

Riverbend was the most magical place of all. The place where some rumored even the darkest souls could see a moment of brightness.

The greenest trees and chirpiest birds lived there. Some even rumored to have seen the purest white swans swimming towards the horizon.

If one word could describe the place it would be peaceful. No one ever dared to lay a hand to another person knowing nature would punish the criminal. And nature allowed witches to live there. If someone dared to break peace they would die. Even if it meant using the magic that no one should ever wield.

Sophie had been only a little girl when they had moved to the Riverbend. She remembered the other kids that she used to play with. Especially, a girl named Nicole had been one of her best friends just like she was from one of the most powerful bloodlines. Sophie looked at the wet ground and huffed her hair out of her eyes.

The redhead looked at the body of Nicole.

Her throat had been clawed out leaving her neck bloody. One could still hear the screams she had let out before finally moving to the spirit world.

Sophie's shoes were covered with blood as she kept walking towards the center of Riverbend. The bodies of her friends were scattered all around the ground. Nicole was not the only one who lost her life in the battle.

Her heart stung as she saw the face of Arthur, one of the most adored boys of the campsite, lying there with his heart laying on the ground next to the body. Like everyone else, Sophie used to have a major crush on him.

At least there was now ease where he was.

The petite damsel kept going until she reached the shack she had been living in with her grandmother. The structure had been torn apart as if a big bad wolf had been huffing and puffing around it. To Sophie's surprise, everything she owned was still in good shape. The plain dresses and a necklace that her mother gave her before going to slavery.

The necklace was made from gold and it was the most expensive thing that Sophie had ever owned. They didn't own more than the necessaries. If you had to flee you couldn't drag your entire fortune with you.

She saw the wooden stick her grandmother used to use as a cane. Sophie couldn't leave it behind, her heart wouldn't have allowed it.

A few pieces of bread later Sophie stepped out of the shack and looked at the sky. It would guard her journey to the unknown.

When walking towards the big woods she took the last glance at her grandmother's body. She looked peaceful as her hands held an iris Sophie had given her.

"Goodbye grandmother, I promise to you that I will revenge everything" were her last words before putting the hood of her cape over her head and starting her journey to unknown.