Tranquility

Armani

I watched as Janelle winded her hips to the Jamaican bounce music I had playing from my speaker. I loved my roots.

I loved her.

I've been waiting the longest for her to end things with Jacob. There's no point of them even being together. He doesn't appreciate her like I do. He's hurt her, which caused her to fall for me.

I actually commend him on hurting her. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have been blessed with her myself.

"Com'on jhu make et bounce like eh bawl. Spin like eh wheel. In ja flip flops or in ya seex inch heels." She hummed the rhythm while dancing around the kitchen. I watched her preparing breakfast and sighed. I couldn't wait until she was all mine.

The song ended and Frank Ocean's Pilot Jones flooded through my speakers. I loved this damn song.

As soon as he started singing, I followed after Janelle and sung to her. I guess you could say the song was relatable for me.

"You're always smoking in the house.

What if my mother comes over?

You can't get up and get a job and this little hustle's getting you bad.

You're the dealer and the stoner, with the sweetest kiss I've ever known.

I know what I was on.

I had a Pilot Jones.

She took me high, then she took me home.

Pilot Jones Pilot Jones.

Tonight you came stumbling across my lawn, again.

I just don't know why I keep on trying to keep a grown woman sober.

See there you go reaching up your blouse, and no I don't wanna shout, but I ain't been touched in a while by the dealer and the stoner, with the sweetest kiss Ive ever known.

I know what I was on.

I had a Pilot Jones.

She took me high, then she took me home.

Pilot Jones Pilot Jones.

In the sky up above.

I saw the sky like I never did before, yeah.

I thought I was above ya.

Above this in, so many ways.

But if I got a condo on a cloud, then I guess you can stay in my place.

I owe you one.

Mmhm, I need you.

Uh-huh, admit it.

You're my Pilot Jones."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her closer to my body. I felt her breathing increase as we stared at each other.

Janelle knew how I felt about her. She knew that I wanted to be with her. Part of the reason she has yet to leave Jacob is because she's afraid to get into another relationship. I don't blame her. He did her dirty, but I'd never hurt her.

She smiled softly and backed away, walking toward the stove.

I hopped on the counter and swung my feet, contemplating some things.

"Janelle?"

She giggled at my pronouncing her name. She always claimed it sounded like "Jah-nelle" but it all sounded the same to me.

"Yes Armani?" She mocked my heavy accent, causing me to smile. I can't help the fact that I stress vowels and the last few letters of a word. "Why are ya so timid ma love'leh?"

I watch as her body tenses up because I brought up a sensitive subject. "See what I mean mama? Ya so fragile. I'm not go hurt'cha."

I hold out my hand and she takes it hesitantly. "I can't help that I'm fragile Armani. I'm just broken. Life broke me and raped me. I'm still healing from the wounds."

"I unda'stand ya mama, but'cha ain't got ta worr' bout notin' wit' a nigga like meh. I can't hurt'cha." I twine our fingers and she glances down at our hands.

"I love ya Janelle. I can't help it. I try ta wait til ya stopped seein' dot green ahhs nigga, but I can't wait no mor'." She releases her hands from mine and looks at me.

"You love me?" Her eyes looked hopeful and I nodded.

"Yes. Eva since ya first session, I liked ya. It's just somethin' about'cha I love." She smiles and runs her palms up my thighs.

"What else you want for dinner Mani? I may need to run to the store if we don't have it." She dismisses the subject and walks toward the fridge. A smirk creeps onto my face. I stare at her butt as she maneuvers around the kitchen.

"What I wan' ya won' hav' ta' cook. All ya gotta do ehs warm et up." Her back is still toward me when she responds. "And what's that?" She turns around and notices the look I have plastered on my face.

"You nasty!" She bursts out laughing and I grin. "Ya ask meh. I told ya." She laughs and stirs the pot of Jambalaya.

"Is there a catch?" She eyeballs me and I shake my head. "I jus' like ta' eat et an beat et." She smirks and places the top on the pot.

Janelle walks over to me and rubs her hands over my crotch. My member was already standing at attention, but she just made it worse. She bit her lip and stood on her toes to reach my ear.

"I guess you'll have a feast tonight then."