15. His Secret & Reason to hate Women

I kept everything inside
and even
though I tried It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time
when I tried so hard
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

She always felt that the man who seemed terrible was actually more pitiful than anyone else. She leaned against the door and listened carefully to the movement outside, as if vaguely heard it.

There was a painful groan, and she pressed her ear to the door panel uncertainly, and quickly determined that it was not her illusion. She opened the door and ran out, but when she saw the scene in front of her, she was stunned, and Simon was  curled up at the corner of the wall.

His eyes were blank, his face was pale, his forehead was sweaty, and his hands were pinching his arms unconsciously.

The white shirt was stained with blood."Simon Sebastian, what's wrong with you?" Yasmin squatted tremblingly in front of him, shook him vigorously, and touched his hand to the past, only to discover in shock that a person who was alive could even have a body like a dead...

"Don't come close to me." Simon pushed her aside in pain, and said with a forbearance: "Go in and get me in right away!"

"I won't let you leave it alone, I'll call for someone." Yasmin got up to get up. Walking out, but was stopped by Simon, he roared angrily: "Who wants you to be nostalgic? Disappear from my eyes immediately!"

"Don't let me disappear at all times.
I will disappear when I should disappear.Even if you kill me now, I won't disappear." She stubbornly ran out and knocked on the door of her in-laws' room, "Dad, mom, get up, get up quickly..."

Mila quickly came out and asked in a panic: "What happened?"

"Go and see Simon, he seems very uncomfortable now." As soon as Yasmin's words fell, she heard a crackling sound.

Mila's heart tightened and she ran with her husband. When she entered my son's room, there was a pile of porcelain pieces on the floor.Her son who smashed the antique vase."Get the medicine soon." Mila anxiously told her daughter-in-law, Yasmin had already panicked: "Medicine? What medicine?"

"In the middle drawer." The  couple forced their son onto the bed and took the medicine from the daughter-in-law. Pour two out and stuff them into his mouth.

Slowly, Simon's mood stabilized, he no longer abused himself, and no longer had the urge to smash things. Yasmin was already frightened. She stared at the sleeping man on the bed with mixed feelings.

She wanted to ask her mother-in-law what was going on, but found that her mother-in-law was in tears, and her father-in-law was also in pain.
In such an atmosphere, no matter how confused it is, one cannot help but worry about their feelings."Mom, don't be sad, he should be fine."

Yasmin carefully comforted, for fear that a wrong word would make her mother-in-law more sad. Mila shed tears for a long time before she got up and said hoarsely to her daughter-in-law: "Come with me."

She followed her mother-in-law to the guest room next door and closed the door. The mother-in-law held her hand in tears and said sorryly: " Sorry, I concealed something from you before getting married."

"What're you talking about, Mom?" Yasmin asked in confusion.

"Wait for me." Mila went out, and only Yasmin was left in the room.
She intuitively told herself that the mother-in-law must say something.
It has something to do with Simon hating women.