Chapter 21 part 1

"I teach Basic Hero Training! It is a lesson where you'll train and learn, in different ways, the basics of being a hero! You will take the most units of this subject! Let's get right to it! Today is COMBAT TRAINING!"

Immediately Neito could hear two very different reactions. Bakugou had a vicious grin on his face. He sounded sinister and excited about finally being able to fight. Neito was seriously concerned about the future if that kid was in a hero school. Bakugou really needed to get some counselling. The other reaction was from a green haired kid, whose name Neito was sure meant green valley. The kid sounded nervous but Neito couldn't really see him. After all he was sat in front of Jirou, thus he was next to Bakugou. Hitoshi was in seat 20 with Momo Yaoyorozu behind him. Denki was in seat 7 in front of Kirishima. All in all, their group was actually close together.

"AND TO WITH THIS ARE THSES! Costumes have been created based on the information provided on you quirk registration forms, as well as the requests you had sent in before school began! After you change, meet at Ground Beta!" All might exclaimed as he gestured to a nearby wall. The wall slowly had panels moving out of it. Each one had some boxes on it with number. The numbers ranged from 1-21 So Neito assumed it was based on seating numbers.

"YES SIR!"

.

.

.

As they were changing Hitoshi noticed a small hole in the under the corner of a poster. He quickly nudged Neito and Denki, who in turn nudged Sero and Kirishima. Kirishima then nudged Bakugou. Hitoshi then mimed the use of a pen, which Bakugou handed over, being surprisingly subtle about the whole thing. Hitoshi tore off the corner of the poster. Flipped in to the blank side and wrote a quick message before shoving it through the whole. He then mimed for some tape from Sero. Hitoshi quickly taped up the whole. The rest of the boys in the room had no idea of what had just occurred.

Meanwhile with the girls.

Jirou had luckily been the one closest to the hole, so she was quick to notice something coming through it. Grabbing it, she noticed it was a rolled up note. Quietly bringing the other girls attention to it, via hand gestures. She then unrolled it

'Hey, noticed the peep hole. Thought to inform you. Might want to check for more. Covered it on this side. Do the same on yours? – Shinsou, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Monoma, Bakugou'

"Whoa. Ladies stop changing. Read this." Jirou announced.

As the girls read, they broke off and searched the room. It took a few minutes but several other peep holes were found. Jirou had torn a poster and was shoving pieces through the hole to alert the six boys of said holes. The boys had been on full alert in case there were more holes, were quick to close them. Once that was said and done, they quickly finished changing. It was a bit of a rush to catch up with the rest of the class.

.

.

Each of Class 1-A's outfits was unique in a way that represented either personality or quirk.

Hagakure Toru wore nothing but gloves and boots. Neito was so going to the support department to find someone to make her an outfit that with turn invisible at her command. Hagakure was definitely the next R-rated hero.

Todoroki Shoto had a rather plain outfit. It was simply a gym outfit. Neito was unimpressed and once he knew Todoroki better, a new outfit would be in order.

Ojiro Mashirao was wearing a simple karate gi. Oddly Neito didn't seem to have a problem with it as it suited Ojiro just fine.

Koda Koji had an outfit consisting of red and yellow. Dull yellow to be a little more precise. Of the front of his shirt was an open mouth design. He had a mask that had black around the eyes and looked a little like eyelashes surrounded by yellow. It covered his mouth and seemed to be a red voice projector of sorts. All in all, it was rather average in appearance.