4

In 6 to 7 hours we landed at Islamabad it's 11am, in the morning we just straight headed to my palace.

"What the Fuck is this dude" Zain Exclaimed loudly in Shock As Soon he saw my house.

"It's a palace !" I replied in duh tone shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow your house is so pretty Zaviyaar " Fariyal Commented with a genuine smile staring at house.

"I didn't know that you were that rich man, if you were that rich, what were you doing in London? You Should have just enjoyed the money bro" Zain Remarked With a teasing Smile.

"He didn't want to become a spoil brat like you" Kaif Answered before I could say anything "Yeah he's absolutely right" I Replied forcing a Smile at him Shrugging my shoulders.

"Let's go Guys I just want to see the whole house" Haram Exclaimed getting Excited with the wide grin on her face.

"Yeah After all it's going to be your future House isn't it Zavi?"  Zain Teased looking at me I give him glared and eyed him shut up.

"dude, If you are gonna do this stuff in my house then please leave" I replied as And Strolled inside casually.

"I'm kidding bro" he Yelled from back and he hugged me from Side I laughed at him.

Him Me And Kaif and me are of Same age, Haram And fariyal are younger to us by 2 years.

As soon i entered inside And Everyone were doing breakfast Saad's eyes Landed at me And get up from chair getting shocked.

"Oh my god Zaviyaar Are you really here?" He uttered getting Surprised & Walked towards me I moved forward And we both hugged Eachother like brothers.

"Woah, you have changed dude" I Said looking at him, As hairs were black which used to be brown And he was looking more fit And not to forget he has become Handsome.

"So have you, You have totally changed i almost didn't recognised you, you used to be fatty And now look at you" He Said looking at me from bottom to up.

"Will you let him come inside" I Heard Ayesha chachi Screamed excited, he chuckled and moved back.

"Ahh I Missed you, My Darling, My beautiful Chachi and pupho" I walked and hugged my both of them together.

"Zaavi we Missed you so much" Ayesha Chachi Said cupping my face kissing my head, I'm closed to her after my mother obviously.

She's like a Second mother to me She was not able to get pregnant for a long time So she used to love me like a Son And when Zahaan Was born mom Attention got diverted I know beacuse he was A kid So chachi used to take care of me a lot Even though she was pregnant.

"How's your health? Dad Are you Good?" I Asked looking at my Father nervously, while he pulled me in a hug embracing me, While I felt his warmth.

"I'm missed you son, And I'm So Proud of you my boy" He Whispered in hug, I tightened the hug listening him getting emotional a little, and broke the hug he patted my shoulder affectionately.

"Grandpa You are becoming handsome Day by Day" I joked Hugging him.

"Yeah, tell me about it" He joked as well and giggled as we broke apart.