dr. minyak's daughter part 5 - henry hart

"We have to stop meeting like this." I tell Kid Danger as I walk from Henry's house, back to mine. 

He smiles, walking beside me. 

"Did you find out what to do with those blueprints?" I ask him as I look up at him. He sighs and shakes his head. 

"Schwoz can't figure out what it exactly does. He's been working on it for a few days now." He said. 

"What's a Schwoz?" I ask and he laughs. We get to my door and I just look at it. Kid Danger studies me and then back at the house. 

"You don't really want to go in there do you?" He asks and I sigh. 

"Ever since my father has been working on that contraption, he doesn't even notice that I'm home. Nurse Cohort doesn't even pay attention to me." I say turning to him, and I notice that he started to get an idea. 

"How about you hang out with me for a little? I can show you around town since I know you really haven't toured the city." He said and I raise an eyebrow. 

"How did you know that I don't get out much?" I ask him, realizing that I've only told so many people about my little involvement in Swellview. And that was only Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte. 

"Lucky guess." He says quickly, and he holds out his hand waiting for me to take it. I smile a little, grabbing it and he pulls me away from the house. 

"So where are we going?" I ask him.

"You'll see." 

After a little ways of walking, we walk up to the Swellview sign sitting on the mountain from a far away distance. He begins to walk and I pull him back a little. 

"Are we walking up that?" I ask looking at the tall mountain. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"I know a shortcut. Come on." He said. I look at him reluctantly and follow him. We get to the other side of the mountain, and there was a small path that didn't look too terrible to walk up. 

"How do I know that you're not planning to kill me or something?" I ask him as we begin to walk up the path. 

"Shut up and come on." He says. We get to the top, and while I was a little out of breath, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

I look up at the huge letters and smile. 

"All my life I've lived here, and I've never been this close to the Swellview sign." I tell him still staring up into the sky. 

He goes to sit on a rock and I follow him, sitting down next to him. 

"I can't believe I'm up here sitting next to Kid Danger. I didn't think that would ever happen." I smile looking at him. 

"And I can't believe I took my arch nemesis's daughter up here after curfew." He says back and I laugh slightly. 

"If my father saw this, I think he would go into a cardiac arrest." I joke. "But, I'm glad you took me here, this might be my new favorite spot." 

"Oh yeah?" He asks with a hint of sarcasm. I push him slightly, looking away from him. 

I look at him again, and he was staring right back at me. Our eyes meet and I grow slightly nervous, realizing how close we are right now. He looks down from my eyes to my lips, and I could tell that he was leaning in. 

Was I about to have my first kiss with my father's enemy? On top of a mountain? It all seemed to happen so fast. 

His lips press to mine softly, and for a second, I didn't know what to do. But then, he grabbed my hand into his, and I knew that this felt right. More right then anything I've ever felt. I kiss back, noticing that he smiled a little. I smile as well, leaving an inch away from our lips. I pull back a little, and look at him. 

"Where did that come from?" I whisper.

"I don't know. It just seemed right in that moment." He whispered back, before putting his hand on my cheek, kissing me again. 

This time our lips moved in sync, and I put my hand on the back of his hair. His hand traveled up my thigh, but before it got any farther, a flashlight shines in our eyes, making us pull away. 

"Y/N!" My father screams with Cohort standing right beside him. Oh no. 

"Dad, um. It's not what it looks like." I stand up, looking between him and Kid Danger. "How did you even find me?"

"That doesn't matter. Now move, while I blast Kid Danger!" He screamed, pushing me aside and pointing a laser at him. Kid Danger stands up but before he could do anything, I run in front of him and the gun. 

"Don't. Don't hurt him." I say, making my father freeze.

"How dare you go behind my back. I should've known this would have happened. Y/N, he's just using you." He said and I nod my head. 

"He wouldn't." I say grabbing Kid Danger's hand behind me. My father looks at our interlocked hands and back at us. 

"Oh really? Did he use you to get information? I'm sure he did." He says. Then, a helicopter appears in the sky, shining a light at us. 

"Dr. Minyak, Cohort, and Y/N Minyak. Freeze!" I hear over the intercom and it sounded like Captain Man. 

I turn to Kid Danger and see him looking up at the helicopter.

"You called him here? Was this the plan all along? Getting me to come up here with you and hopefully my father would come to find me?" I ask him and he looks at me. 

"No, no. I swear Y/N, I had no idea that he knew that I was here with you. I would never put you in danger like that." Kid Danger says grabbing my hands. 

"Y/N! We have to go!" My father grabs my wrist pulling me away from Kid Danger. And I let him.