18

Today I am meeting Sara for her lunch break. Me and Sara have grown really close. One thing we both have in common is living in houses full of boys. Yes, she still lives at home with her cousins. Her girl cousin is in college so she doesn't live with them.

"so how was your day so far, any missions in motion?" I ask her

"Yeah, I have a mission next week with my cousin Noah. And speaking of my cousin, you should come to our family barbeque this month" she then explained how once a month have a barbeque and everyone has to take a day off from work or school, and then they spend the day together.

"you sure I wouldn't be intruding?"

"yeah I am positive, I have almost told everyone about you so it is about time you meet them.""Sure why not?" I answered her.

The barbeque is going to be one and a half weeks before we are going through our plan. we decided it was better to wait for a little so no one suspects anything when the day comes. When her lunch break was over Sara went back to work but I decided I wanted to walk home. The weather was amazing, I love autumn weather, it is not too hot and not cold. Feeling the breeze in my face I smile. 45 minutes later I was home, can you believe it, home. I have a place to call home, people to call MY family. When my grandmother died I thought I would never feel the love of a family again. My grandfather died when I was 12. I loved him a lot he was good to me. But me and my grandmother had a special bond. When Grandfather died my heart broke with her, they loved each other so much. Every now and then I would find them dancing in the kitchen. It was always my favorite part of the day.

I miss them so much but I am really happy with the De Luca family. I would literally do anything for them. When I made it home I saw Vincent and Diego sitting in the living room watching TV. Both said Hi when I came in, they even asked if I had fun

I was so grateful for them so I couldn't help but hug them both and kiss them on the cheek.

"Not that I am complaining, but what was that for," vincent asked smiling.

"you guys know that I love you right? I know I show more love to Xander, but I hope that you know I love you guys, you are my brothers too"

" We know sis, and I know we all are jealous of Xander because he saw you grow up to but we love you a lot you are our sunshine," Diego said than kissing my cheek

With that, I lay down on the couch with my head on Diego's knees and legs on Vincent's.We were watching "Friends" on Netflix and laughing our asses off. Xander came to and sat on the floor and kissed my cheek before watching too. Before I knew it all of the family was sitting watching even the Dads. Smiling I looked at everyone, gosh I am so emotional and that can only mean one thing, yep you guessed it, looks like mother nature is bracing me tomorrow.

" Hey guys," I said out of nowhere, when everyone looked at me I continued.

"Uhm, I wanna ask you something and it is totally ok if you say no or don't want to and I ugh... " I started rambling as I sat up

" hun you can ask us anything," Vincent said while holding my hand

" Isitokifitakeyourlastnames," I said with one breath.

"Babygirl breath and try that again in English, Italian, or even Spanish," Alfonso said laughing.

" ugh... Is it OK if I have your last names, I understand if you guys don't...." before I could continue Lorenzo the dad had picked me up and was spinning me while everyone was laughing at us.

"of course, of course, that would be perfect, we wanted to ask you but we knew you wanted to keep your grandmother's last name," Alfonso answered

"I still do," I said and everyone looked at me confused.

" I was thinking more like Alexa Maria Santiago Russo De Luca, and before you ask why De Luca last cause I know that makes everyone know that I belong in this Family," I explained and everyone just smiled.

" Well that will be one heck of a long name, but we love having you in this family, and even tho me and you have spent the least time even I would love nothing more than share last name as you cause after all you are our sister" Romeo said, which surprised me cause like he said we did not spend so much time with each other.

Right now I am the happiest girl Alive, I just hope it lasts.