The Drill

Sky's POV

We had finally arrived at the Ferry Landing; we were in the inside to the ticket gate. An Earth Kingdom official, a sour, heavy set woman with a large hairy mole above her eyebrow, looked over Iroh, Zuko and I's papers dubiously. The Customs Lady sounding unpleasant asked, "So, Mr. Lee, Mrs Asami and Mr.... umm Mushy is it?"

"It's pronounced Moo-shee." Iroh corrected. The Customs Lady looking up from papers angrily asked, "You telling me how to do my job?"

Iroh stepped closer and said, "Uh, no no no." He then began to speak more charmingly, "But may I just say that you're like a flower in bloom, your beauty intoxicating."

The Customs Lady started smiling and was obviously charmed, "You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself handsome." She maded a cat-claw gesture and said, "Raorrr. Welcome to Ba Sing se." She then stamped our papers and pushed them forward. Iroh picked them up only for Zuko to snatch our papers from Iroh disgustedly, "I'm gonna forget I saw that." He said as he wrapped an arm around me, leading us out of the room as I just laughed. Iroh followed behind still smiling.

~This time skip is brought to you a dust cloud being so puffy, 'puff'~

Still Sky's POV

We were at the debarkation point for Ba Sing Se, which resembled a large stone train station. People were milling about in groups. We sat together waiting but Zuko was seated with arms crossed at a waiting area. Jet casually sat down next to me as Zuko sat close to Iroh. "So, you guys got plans once you're inside the city?" Jet asked Zuko leaning forward to see him around me. You know he hadn't even acknowledged that I was there the whole trip. He just spoke to Zuko and Iroh. At least the other freedom fighters spoke to me and Longshot doesn't even speak!

Suddenly we heard a Tea Peddler shout, "Get your hot tea here! Finest tea in Ba Sing Se!" All of us looked up to see the tea merchant pushing a concession cart in front of us. Iroh waved his arm to catch the Tea Peddler's attention, "Oh! Jasmine, please." Iroh shout out to him. "May I please have some camomile please?" I asked him too.

The peddler poured tea into Iroh and I's bowls. Iroh delightedly took a sip as thw Tea Paddler left. His eyes widened in shock and he spat it out in disgust, "Blaugh! Ugh. Coldest tea in Ba Sing Se is more like it. What a disgrace!" I sipped my cold tea quietly, I liked mine cold. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Jet asked Zuko still ignoring my existence.

Jet gestured for Zuko, who seemed to be ignoring Iroh's tea episode just happy that mines was good, to follow him. Zuko raised reluctantly and sighed.

Jet walked away from where Iroh and I sat but I could still hear them. "You and I have a much better chance of making it in the city if we stick together. You want to join the Freedom Fighters?" Jet asked. "Thanks, but I don't think you want me in your gang. I have a family to look after. Everything I do is for them." Zuko explained looking at me finishing my cold tea and rubbing my seven-to-eight-month pregnant stomach.

"Come on, we made a great team looting that Captain's food. Think of all the good we could do for these refugees. And that fat girl can take care herself, I mean look at that stomach." Jet said smilingly obvious to the fact that I was pregnant.

Zuko turned and walked back toward Iroh and I holding in his anger, "I said no." He paused and turned back towards Jet again and shouted, "And that girl is my wife whose almost eight months pregnant you idiot!" Before storming back to standing next to us.

Jet mildly surprised replied, "Have it your way."

Jet focused in on the seated Iroh, who was carefully enjoying the tea now steaming vigorously in his cup. Jet suddenly bristled and his eyes open widened in shock, realizing what he was seeing. Reaching Us, Zuko looked back toward Jet, who now wore a look of hostile suspicion on his face. Jet turned and walked off. Watching Jet leave, Zuko abruptly turned and dashed the cup of tea from his uncle's hand.

Iroh in surprised exclaimed, "Hey!" Zuko whispering through gritted teeth said, "What are you doing firebending your tea?! For a wise old man, that was a pretty stupid move." Iroh mournfully spoke, "I know you're not supposed to cry over spilled tea, but..." Iroh sniffled and looked at the cup overturned in a puddle as I rubbed his back in comfort, "that's so sad." Iroh stated as tears gathered in his eyes. "Here Iroh, you can have what's left of mine." I said giving Iroh my cup. This seemed to pacify him. Zuko sat next to me in a hmphed as I undermined his 'authority'. "You know I'll always have the finally say. Especially after I give birth." I told Zuko in a knowingly voiced. Zuko just nodded his head in defeat knowing that I was right, cause I'm always right.

~This time skip is brought to you by everyone being covered in slurry but Mai~

Still Sky's POV

The train had finally arrived, Iron, Zuko and I boarded a car. Once in we sat Iroh sat next to Than and family with a new-born baby, Hope. Zuko sat down with his arms crossed, who was still obviously angry. Iroh glanced at Zuko and I before leaning over and smiling at Ying. She was cradling a sleeping Hope in her lap while a grinning Than has his arm draped over her shoulders. "What a handsome baby." Iroh stated while he tickled her blanket with his finger. Ying replied, "Thank you."

I watched the interaction before I cuddled up into Zuko and uncrossed his arms so that one hand was on my pregnant stomach and the other in my hand. I squeezed his hand slightly before saying, "That will be us soon." I stated smiling softly at my belly. Zuko followed my gaze, rubbed my bump and squeezed my hand back, "Yeah. It will. I can't wait." We cuddled into each other enjoying the precious moment.