The Ghost of You (Lesbian love Story) chp 2

The next morning Anna's mom Dory hadn't seen Anna all night and called the police. 3 days later around 10:00 a.m. they showed up at her doorstep.

"We were at the abandoned property of the Grants. We found this butterfly bracelet," Said Officer O'Ryan.

"That's Anna's. Her girlfriend Alexis gave it to her."

"Girlfriend?"

[Alexis's house]

Hugh, Alexis's dad answered the door. "Hello, officer, what brings you by?"

"Were here to see your daughter Alexis Dawson, Said Officer O'Ryan.

I was sleep still and my mom woke me up. I saw two cops standing in the doorway and when I washed my face I sat on the edge of the bed while they pulled up some chairs and sat in front of me.

"Alexis, I'm officer O'Ryan and that's officer Finn. We hear your Anna Sullivan's girlfriend, am I correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Is this her bracelet?" He asked holding it up.

"Yes sir. I gave it to her on her birthday last year in April."

"We fount it on the Grants lot."

"That's our hideout."

"You were supposed to meet her there last night at seven-"

"I was at church. I left a message on her phone."

[Anna's house]

They listened to the message I left her. "Hey, Anna, it's Alexis. Sorry babe, I gotta go to church, but I'll promise you that I'll make it up to you, I love ya."

"She never got the message," I mumbled.

"That's pretty stupid of you to let her leave without her phone, Ms. Sullivan!" Officer Finn growled.

"I-I-I-didn't know... I thought... I" She just broke down and cried.

I already knew that Anna was dead. She appeared at my house a couple of nights before the police came and I felt a cold breeze coming through my window. I closed the window and turned around to see Anna.

"Anna, why are so pale?"

Her skin was as white as the ghost she was, her eyes had a twinkle in them and bags were under her eyes as well, and she had an angelic glow around her. I tried to touch her, but my hand went through her and I fell on the floor in shock.

"It's okay. I wont harm you, honest," She said as she touched my left cheek and caressed it.

"What happened to you?"

She explained what happened and I had mix feelings of anger, frustration, sadness, and hate. A couple of tears fell from my cheeks and she wiped them away.

"I want you to find my body and solve my murder"

"Don't worry Anna, I'll find your body and I'll make sure those bastards get what they deserve I promise you."

She smiled. "You always keep your promises."

"Of course I do. Anna, I love you."

"You can make some other girl happy in the future I know you will."

"Don't like that it's too soon."

"I know, but you can do this."

She kissed me and I felt it, it was like a tingle brushing up against my lips. I didn't cry anymore that and my parents didn't bother me, they let me be.

It was summer time and Anna and I planned to go away to Costa Rica along with my cousin Todd who was to surprise us since my mom said I was too young to drive up there alone. I'm seventeen and so is Anna, but Todd is nineteen making him the adult, but now instead of that I have to deal with a murder investigation this summer, but Todd still wanted to come see me.