"Happy!" chapter 6

I ran inside happy. I was singing, dancing, and skipping around the house. My dog Slasher came up to me and started licking my face.,"SLASHER! EWE GROSS!" I yelped he ran off, a few seconds later I heard him barking I ran downstairs from my room to see what he was barking at . He was barking and looking out the window. I took a little peek in the window and Slasher stopped barking and whinned it was my mom. I was so exited to tell her about Chandler.

She walked in the living room with her hands full of groceries. I helped with the rest that were in the car. When we were all done, she sat down on the couch saying she wants to talk to me. "ok so how was your day at school" she asked like a girly girl, "It was so awesome!" I squealed,'' did you see any cute guys?" I got exited "as a matter of fact i diiiid! His name is Chandler and I think he is really cute, I think he likes me too.''

''nice!'' i could tell she was exited about telling me about her date.

''What about your date?'' I couln't keep her waiting I too was exited to hear how it went.

"It was awesome his name is William Riggs" I quicky remember the actor Chandler Riggs I had to ask,"Did he mention if he has a son?"

"OH! Yes he did his name was Chan...OH! like your little boyfriend, his name is Chandler Riggs.'' I scoffed,''He's not my....never mind....Anyways Sophia said that there was an actor in my school named chandler riggs! Lets search his name on netflix!" my mom quickly agreed.