Chapter 3 - Forgiveness

- All Rights Reserved -

Dear Diary,

Things are now getting back to normal. This morning I was a little down. I didn't want to go to school because I knew there would be more arguments because Chloe was still in a mood with me.

I couldn't stay off just because of some silly argument so I held my head high and went to school.

When I got to school I saw Chloe with Louise and Faith. I ignored the fact Louise was giving me a evil grin as I walked to my first lesson. I didn't want any more arguments today. I just wasn't in the mood.

I just couldn't help but feel hurt as I thought Louise was a close friend of mine. She knew that everyone would turn against me if she told someone I had told her about Chloe's secret.

I tried to think about something else but I couldn't. I hate arguments, especially when I'm the one in the middle of it all - but it's my fault so I shouldn't moan about it.

Chloe wasn't in any of my first lessons. I saw her at break time and she spoke to me! I was kinda relieved because that meant she was slowing beginning to forgive me.

I was still annoyed at Louise as she promised she wouldn't tell anyone that I told her Chloe's secret, but I guess I should forgive her as I broke a promise to one of my friends too. But, I still couldn't help being a little bit annoyed with her, but I tried my best to forgive her. I guess now I know how Chloe felt about me breaking a promise.

For the rest of the day Chloe was alright with me. We were talking like normal and everything seemed to be how it use to be.

I'm happy that this argument hasn't lasted longer than a day. At least now I can learn from my mistakes and not break anymore promises.

I'm very thankful that Chloe has forgiven me. To be honest, if I was Chloe I would've been still annoyed, but I guess she's a better person than me.