Just like a brother

"He is my best friend," I replied while looking away from their gaze. The looks they were giving me were terrifying.

"Look into my eyes and repeat that" Lorenzo demanded in a cold tone.

I looked up into his eyes and repeated the same thing but a little louder. He was scanning my face for lies but frowned when he did not find any.

"You are lying." Luca said and harshly glared at me.

"I am not lying it was my best friend." I said one more time and looked at them hoping they would understand me.

"Why was he blowing you kisses? Why were you telling him you love him? Why was there Guy's voice?" Luca questioned me out of nowhere.

Wtf

"His name is Trent and he is my best friend. He is like a - before I had the chance to finish my sentence I got cut off by Emiliano.

"Boyfriend?" he asked with a slightly raised voice and I flinched at the tone of his voice.

"No, he is just like my big brother." I completed with a sigh of relief. I looked at their faces and it looked like they were not believing me. I frowned looking at them.

"We do not approve of your friendship with that Trent guy," Louis said sternly while looking at me and handing me a chicken sandwich.

"Why?" I questioned him out of the blue.

"Because he is a guy and he could do anything to you. Boys are the most unpredictable creatures on earth and I do not trust this Trent guy, honey." Louis said softly while holding my hand. I scoffed and removed his hands from mine and shook my head in disbelief.

"First of all Trent is already in a relationship with his boyfriend and he is my best friend for the past 5 years so he cannot do any harm to me. You are talking about guys then what about you? You are also guys, right?" I said while looking at them they all looked shocked. They were being ridiculous about me being friends with a guy not just any guy but my childhood best friend.

"Is he - Louis started but I cut him off.

"Yes," I simply replied and got up from the table I now lost my appetite and was too pissed at my brothers to eat anything. I knew Louis was gonna ask me about Trent being gay.

"Finish your breakfast, Olivia," Lorenzo demanded with a cold tone when he saw that I had not even touched my food.

"But I can't," I said and started moving and was near the door when I heard Louis's loud voice with a slight bit of anger.

"Don't make Lorenzo repeat himself." He stated while looking at me with frustration.

"Bu - I started again but was cut off by Emiliano slamming his fist on the table. I flinched looking at him.

He took my arm and dragged me inside and made me forcefully sit between Lorenzo and Luca. Great make me sit between these two persons who only can kill me with the deadly glares they give.

"Eat up," Luca said while passing me the same chicken sandwich which I refused to eat. I frowned looking at the sandwich.

"I - started again in the hope they would listen to me that I am a vegetarian and I do not eat non-vegetarian food but luck was not my side today. I got cut off again but not by words with Emiliano forcefully shoving a bite of chicken sandwich in my mouth. As soon as he put the bite in my mouth I literally felt like throwing up. I swallowed it as a whole. The taste was disgusting no offense to all those who eat it but my body cannot handle it after eating so my stomach feels like it wants to throw up and I always get a runny nose.

They were just forcing their way on others just like me. They should have at least gave a patient hearing to my reason not just doing things they want.

I ran to the sink and threw up for a good 10 minutes. Someone was running their hands up and down on my back and Louis was muttering sweet thing in my ear. Tears formed in my eyes. I slid down on the nearby wall. I started crying after a few minutes I stood up and wiped my tears.

"You should have at least listened to my reason. I know you should not waste food but still don't you know how to give a patient hearing to someone? My body cannot digest this kind of food well so I always throw up when I eat it. You guys just know how to force your kind of way on others even if they do not like it." I stated as tears again formed in my eyes all of them had guilty faces even Lorenzo looked guilty. I stood up and passed them and went straight towards my room and I saw dad on the way he was happy but when he saw my face his smile immediately dropped looking at me he asked me what the matter. I did not reply and moved I was too pissed at my brothers to answer his question.

Lorenzo's P.O.V

When we forcefully made her eat. I do not know what got into our minds to make her eat that sandwich. When she ate that sandwich for a few minutes there was complete silence. We looked at her face and she hated the taste of it. She ran to the sink. I immediately stood up and went near her. I started rubbing soothing circles on her back and running my hand up and down on her back. All of them were standing there with guilty looks on their faces and were blaming themselves. I did feel guilty myself it was my fault after all of this.

When she began crying I could not see her in this state. It broke me looking at her like this. She explained why she cannot eat it. How can we be so bloody stupid?

I saw her and was broke inside to look at her. I just looked at her hoping she would just look into my eyes and wanted to say sorry through my eyes.

I fell on my knees and kept my head in my hands and started thinking about every single that just happened she just came back here and we already made her cry and I was the one who made a promise to not make her cry ever and now look I was the one who broke the promise.

"We fucked up." Emiliano quietly said but everyone heard it as it was pin-drop silence no one was daring to say anything.

"What did you do, boys?" Dad growled when he reached the last step and glared at every single one of us. One of the things we all knew was not to get on dad's worse side or there would be consequences.

He loved his daughter more than anything. He would trade the whole world for her and so would we. She is like a precious jewel in our life even more than that. We loved her even before she was born. Grandpa and Grandma were the happiest when they found out that they would be having a baby girl they were literally on cloud nine when they heard about it.

"Lorenzo.....explain." dad said in his business tone. He only uses this tone when we know shit is about to go down.

"We forcefully made her eat something she does not like and she threw up after that as her body can not digest it." I stated with a guilty expression in our world showing emotions is weak but she is our everything we cannot hide the smile we have on our faces even if she is just in the room.

"You will apologize to her right this instant I do not want to hear any excuses. All of you hand in your phone are confiscated and give me your guns." He stated while giving us a death glare and daring anyone to say no through his eyes. We looked at each other and nodded and gave our phone and guns away.

We started moving towards her room while keeping our heads down in guilt.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, how was the chapter?

Let me know your views on the chapter and do not forget to vote to show love.

Love ya

Instagram - hugsandmartini

~A.S