Imagine part 4 ♡︎

𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐.....

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I was sitting down in the living room on the couch, next to my wife Y/n, and my thirteen year old son was between us. "Dad, I need to talk to you.." Scorpious was on his Christmas holdidays, so he wasn't at Hogwarts.

"Sure, buddy." I looked down at him. "Um....in private." He mumbled. "But why can't your mom hear the conversation?" I asked, I didn't want Y/n to feel hurt.

"Draco, it's ok. If Scorp feels more comfortable talking just to you. Then so be it. I'll leave you two alone." Y/n smiled and went upstairs to our shared bedroom.

"Alright Scorp, you can talk now." I smiled. "So....there's this girl...." Scorpious muttered nervously. At that moment my heart melted, my son was finally gonna tell me about his love life, and maybe even ask for advice. I was excited.

"Go on Scorp." "She's very special to me. Her name is Sadie Weasley Granger. She told me you went to school with her parents." The moment I heard the girls name I smiled, after the was, Potter, Granger, the Weasley, Y/n and I finally made peace with each other. And I was more than happy that my son was in love with Hermione's and Ron's daughter.

"I really really like her. And....we've had some great moments together. But I don't know....if we're dating yet...like...it's not official. And I don't know if I should ask her, what if she says no?" My sons smile turned into an expression of fear and worry, and I felt my heart melt.

"Well, I think that if she really likes you, she'll say yes. Sometimes you just have to go for it Scorp." I smiled. "She's in Gryffindor. I really care about her dad, I've cared about her since the day I met her on the train. Since our first hand shake." I felt my heart melt over and over.

"Can I show you some pictures of her, and us? I have them in my room." "Sure buddy." Scorpious excitedly ran upstairs and quickly ran back down holding a bunch of pictures.

"These are some pictures of her."