[102] His Bonnie

Scorpia wakes up from her alarm and grumbles while pulling the comforter over her head.

Logan crawls on top of her and pulls the comforter down. "Bonnie... Good morning, honey. You have to get up, you're meeting Violetta for a run. I made you coffee."

Scorpia moans out a few more incomprehensible words and Logan chuckles. 

"Bonnie..." He sticks his tongue out to trace her lips and her eyes fly open. 

He laughs, "Helloooo nurse!"

Scorpia laughs too, "Animaniacs? That's what you wake me with?"

Logan grins, "In all honesty, it was related to my dream but let's not go there. You have to go for a run and I have to get to Leo before he gets even angrier. His crib is already empty and I'm worried he will practice throwing himself out of it next."

Scorpia laughs softly and kisses his lips. Logan gets up and makes his way over to Leo's bed.

Scorpia picks up the mug from the nightstand and gulps down half of the coffee, loosening her neck as she gets up. She peeks into the closet as she sips her coffee and pulls out sports leggings, a sports bra, and a T-shirt. She grabs her sneakers too and sets the mug down.

She gets dressed and makes her way over to the bathroom. She washes her face, brushes her teeth, and forces her long hair into a tight bun. She doesn't put any makeup on, because she's sure she's going to end up soaked in sweat.

She walks downstairs, where she finds Logan talking to Leo. "Yes little man, mommy is leaving us. But she'll be back. And we'll spend some time together then. You're visiting Pia this afternoon, so you can tell her all about your adventures. Yes, I'm making you a bottle right now. Look, I already made mommy one."

Leo yells: "Mommy!"

Scorpia laughs and walks over to him. "Good morning my sweet little man!" She kisses him and he claps his hands cheerfully.

Logan hands her an energy drink as he plants a kiss on her lips. "Good luck mommy. Say hi to Violetta for us."

He tosses her the car keys and Scorpia walks out. She drives to the children's home and catches Dino kissing Violetta goodbye in the doorway. Dino waves at Scorpia before driving off in his silver car.

Violetta walks up to her with a big smile on her face. "Good morning Scorpia! Are you ready?" Scorpia shakes her head and Violetta chuckles. "Dino said he would pay to see you run. He told me you just refused in school. And something else... Weirdo."

Scorpia laughs because she can guess what he said, "That the thought of us working up a sweat turns him on?"

Violetta looks shocked for a second and laughs: "Yes. I sometimes forget how well you know each other. He did say something like that. Maybe we should tease him with it."

Scorpia grins, "I suddenly feel like going for a run, now that I have a partner in crime to tease my brother. Warm-up first?"

They stretch while making small talk. Violetta says there's a path behind the home, starting at one end and ending up where they started. They high five and start running.

Violetta quickly discovers that Scorpia is fitter than she pretended to be and picks up the pace. She grins when she notices sweat on her friend's forehead. 

They keep their pace and Scorpia leans her hands against the wall as they reach the end. She pants and shoots Violetta an evil look. Violetta laughs softly and asks Scorpia if she's okay.

Scorpia shakes her head and wipes the sweat off her face with the bottom of her shirt. "Dammit Violetta, I'm dead. My heart rate is never going to go down to normal."