Feels like Family

Depuis le début

"You are completely too tempting," he murmured, running his cold hands up my arms.
"Is that so?" I teased before pulling him close to me and standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.

His hands trailed down my back and to my ass as we kissed, giving it a gentle squeeze. My arms wrapped around his neck and he leaned down, kissing me more passionately.

I stepped closer still, trying to close every inch of space between us as his tongue flicked against mine, sending electricity down my spine. I suddenly giggled as I felt something hard pressed against my stomach.

"Eager are we Freddie darling," I taunted, running my hand over his length.
"Only for you darling," he replied, tipping his head back slightly as I continued to stroke his cock. I ran my thumb over his soft tip, causing him he hiss with pleasure and brace his arm on the wall behind me.

I shuffled around so he got the majority of the hot water before getting to my knees. I gripped his shaft tighter before cupping his balls and rolling them in my hand as I continued jerking him off.

"Fuck darling-that feels amazing," he moaned softly, fully aware that if he was too loud anyone could hear us. Cautiously I grazed the tip of my finger on the skin below his balls. His hips bucked violently and his cock twitched in my grip.

I looked up at him and saw him biting his lip, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Smirking I took his tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, once again lightly grazing my fingers along his perineum.

"Fuck me- now-" he ordered between gasping breaths, pulling me to my feet. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall of the shower so his erection pressed against my ass.

His hand slipped between my stomach and the wall and then lower still, brushing against my swollen clit and then into my soaked pussy.
"Look how wet you are, it's pathetic," he whispered tauntingly in my ear. He pulled my hips slightly back before slowly filling my desperate heat with his length.

I whimpered at the slowness, needing more friction, more passion.
"So desperate my little whore?" One large hand wrapped around my throat, his rings still cold from the snow, the other gripped my hip tightly.

"Fuck me, please," I begged as we stood still, him throbbing slowly inside me. Without warning he pulled out and slammed back into me again, causing me to yelp in pleasure.

His hand slid up from my throat to my mouth so that I couldn't speak.
"Be quiet if you don't want to get caught my little slut," he whispered raggedly as he kept thrusting steadily into me.

His hand was painfully tight on my hip but I didn't care. He pressed kisses up my spine as my moans were muffled by his hand. My body rocked into the wall as he relentlessly drove himself inside of me.

It was pure ecstasy, his body curled around mine as we desperately sought our release. My legs became weaker as pleasure rolled over me and I neared my climax.

I knew Freddie could feel it as I was clenching around him desperately. He pressed his lips to my shoulder, trying to contain his moans. Our breathing became disjointed and ragged, his thrusts erratic.

He thrust twice more before I came, clenching around him and my legs nearly giving way. He held me up, pressing my body tightly against his as he thrust sloppily a few more times.