𝑁𝑂𝐴𝐻 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝐹𝐹𝐸𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑃 𝐺𝑈𝑌

In that exact moment i tbought we were going to kiss but we didnt of course we wouldnt what am i thinking i actually just met this boy and im trying to kiss him. My body is still up in flames. I love and hate this feeling. My body is burning hot. I dont hate this feeling anymore instead im craving more. He pulls away. Why did he pull away from my hand. Oh god he probably hates me. He thinks Im ugly or fat. I want to read his mind what is he thinking. He looks down at the wallet and grabs it. We both stand up at the same time and my slow motion world slowly but surely fades. He smiles at me making my heart go up in flames and hes not even touching me. Every single movement or look he gives me sets me on fire. He sets the wallet in my hand then speaks but its muffled i cant stop admiring his every facial feature. I snap back into reality and he says "here is your wallet" its such a simple sentence but melts my heart instantly

He turns around for a split second and sees his coffee is sitting on the counter. He looks back at me giving my heart a small heat spark. He looks at me directly into my eyes and says "well i guess my coffee is ready" I finally speak up and softly say "oh um thank you for picking up my wallet you didnt have to" he explains its no big deal then asks me to join him for a couple minutes to drink coffee together. Of course my mind said well this is your first date and your about to miss it. I let out a small sigh before looking at him and say "I would love to but someones waiting for me"
He gives a disappointing look then says "Tell your boyfriend i said hi then" I was taken back by this and said "Im sorry i dont have a boyfriend" He gives me a slightly shocked look before saying these exact words "well i just thought that someone as beautiful as you would have a boyfriend waiting for them" I let out a small laugh before explaining i was just shopping with some friends and i happen to stop for coffee.

After that we said our goodbyes i ordered my coffee and went to put my wallet back into my purse when i saw a napkin sitting in my purse. This is one i dont recognize so i set my wallet on the coffee shops counter and reach into my purse and pull the slightly wrinkled napkin out. I notice theres neat handwriting on the napkin i squint to read it and see its a phone number and written underneath it in cursive is - Noah the Coffee Shop Guy. I give a slight smile and stick the number back into my purse then grab my wallet and my coffee that was freshly made and leave the coffee shop.

I head back to the shops area and go into Claires favorite shop where i end up finding Ivory help Claire pick out a new pair of shoes. They notice me walking towards them and start showing me the luxurious looking pairs of heels. I give my best opinion and we continue shopping for about 25 more minutes before they decide we should go to the nail salon.

We drive there and enter the cute little nail salon. I decide to get a manicure and pedicure with Claire and Ivory. Claire picks out this Pastel yellow color to go with her new heels and I do the same except i get a color similar to the top and boots i bought earlier. Ivory gets a baby blue not only to match the dress but a new handbag she found. Im guessing she found it while i was off having the most romantic interaction i have ever had in the 17 years i have been on this earth. Yes im 17 tragic i know but dont worry within 3 months my birthday will be here and ill officially be an adult. Sounds stressful. After our trip to the nail salon we go back to Claires house and into her room. We all try on our clothes and take cute group photos. Im too scared to tell them i hate my appearance and i hate pictures so i hide it. After we take photos we watch a short movie and its now 7:32pm. I politely ask Ivory to take me home and she does so.

As soon as i get home i put my phone on the charger and i quickly put all my new items into my closet and grab the napkin out of my purse. I grab my phone and type in the number. I change the contact to Noah with a small smiley face next to it. I text him a simple "hey" he responds within 3 minutes saying "i see you found my napkin" i let out a small laugh before replying with "Yes indeed i did Noah the Coffee Shop Guy" We text back and forth for almost a whole hour the entire time my heart is racing and i get the same hot feeling in my body. I have never felt this way with anyone before. Although ive never actually been with anyone im not sure this is how it goes in the movies do they really feel like this? Noah texts me again i open it and whisper it out loud "Hey we should go to that carnival fair i heard it opens on Friday" My hearts stops then skips a beat and i reply with "Ok Saturday night pick me up" i then tell him my address and he says "sounds like a plan"

We both text goodnight and i go take a shower before crawling into bed and fall asleep thinking about Saturday Night.

Maybe ill dream about Noah...Is the chemistry that strong? Are my feelings that real. We will have to see.