02;

"ZENO, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU asked [y/n] to teach that flower girl swordsmanship

"ZENO, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU asked [y/n] to teach that flower girl swordsmanship. Me and [y/n] had many things to do today!" Vanica whined, Gazing at the two females who were in the training grounds.

Clashing with wooden swords, But Flora kept making mistakes. "Vanica, It's Flora. Brother said that I should teach her something to defend herself with since we can't always save her." The dark haired male responded, As Vanica huffed.

After a few minutes, Flora and [y/n] walked towards the siblings. Vanica tossed [y/n] a water bottle, To which the royal easily catched.

"Thanks, Vanica." The said female nodded, Slightly amused.
Flora glanced at the two females who were chatting with each other, As a servant gave her a water bottle.

"Ne, What's your magic type anyway?" Vanica questioned, "Fire." She happily replied, As the dark haired woman finally took an interest towards her.

As she focused mana on her hands, Which created an hot pink fire. "Fire, By the color of pink?" Vanica whispered, As [y/n] was behind Vanica's chair slightly leaning herself, While listening to them.

"It seems like so, I usually see red but pink?" [y/n] replied softly, As Flora beamed. "How 'bout you guys?" She asked, with a rather bright smile.

"Dark."

"Blood."

"Bone."

They responded, As [y/n] sighed softly.

"Since I already teached you the basics, You should practice more, Then you can challenge me into a spar Flora." She spoke lazily, Twisting the wooden sword continuously.

"Okay!" Flora beamed, As Vanica abruptly stood up, her brother eyeing their movements. "Now, Excuse us brother we have tasks to attend to."  Vanica said, Dusting off her furry coat. As her eyes glanced at Flora before staring towards me.

"Let's go, [y/n]." I nodded before following Vanica, "She seems to be foreign in this country." The dark haired woman nodded, Her tiara with red jewels tipping slightly at the movement.

"Adrien was it? The man she used to work for?" She questioned, As the silver haired woman nodded. "I don't like her. She's weak. She can be a slave for all we know," The blood magic user said, Expressing her dislike towards the pink haired female.

"We should perhaps investigate her background." [y/n] suggested, As she opened the door to Vanica's lounge as that's the place where they mostly relax or rest.

"You do that, She doesn't peak my interest." Vanica waved her hand, As she sat down on the couch. "She must be hungry for power." She added, "Well, That is possible."

"I have to do something, Vanica. Excuse me, I'll be back soon." The dark haired female nodded, As I exited the room.
"Oh, Hailey. Can you do me a favor?" The said woman turned to me, I was promoted into a high position and I managed to have a lot of followers.