Chapter 3 Chillin Time

I could not believe it. The animal did not bite me. Goodness, I know for it fact it wanted to.

  Furthermore, I pondered who the person was that had spoken to it.

   I was not sure if I should think of them for saving my life or exit the property.

   I did neither. I went around to the back yard.

   By backyard, I mean this gigantic pile of rocks. 

   What is up with those things?

    It was like someone planned to make a memorial out of them or something.

    Then, again maybe they were there to try to keep prying eyes out.  Nothing I could think of seemed to make sense at the time.

      I sat beside the pile of boulders.  It is not like I had anything better to do.  

      I was too worn out to head home just yet.  I wanted to find out more about the house, the owner, and the mangy beast which almost devoured me earlier.

      I  heard an airplane fly by overhead, then saw a flock of geese pass by, and a group of children walked past the fenced-in area.  Maybe, I was strange or just up for an adventure, either way, I was not about to let anything stop me now. 

    It was chillin' time, and so I chilled.

     I  fell asleep right about midnight. Then, again how was I to be sure?  I realized I left my watch at home, and in all the hustle and bustle, I dropped my cell phone. 

     The next morning, I awakened to a squawking noise.  I searched for whatever made the sound but was unable to discover its location. 

     Find out more in Chapter 4

     bye, bye little owlets!

   -Summer out!