𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Ow !" Mo complained as Jay replaced her old bandages.

It had been two weeks since she had got shot and she was healing pretty fast but still had pain when someone touched her wound directly.

She was getting her bandages changed right now and to say she was finna rip Jay head off would be an understatement.

"Nigga ! Be gentle !" She slapped his arm as he flinched mugging her.

"Quit hitting me befo' I pop yo ass back, now stay still." He told her continuing to finish up the bandage.

"Damn, her ass ain't nun but a crybaby." Kaso walked in standing beside me.

"Shole is. I wouldn't be if SOMEONE didn't let me get shot in the stomach." Mo shaded him as Jay finished and took off his gloves getting up.

"Mane, ian let you get shit. I was getting the money." Kaso smacked his teeth.

"Shoulda let her ass shoot you again cause you still complaining and shit right now." He added.

"Fuck you." Mo said getting up walking out the room bumping his shoulder on purpose.

aw shit.

"I was just playing. Now I gotta go baby her sensitive ass." Kaso walked out saying leaving me with Jay.

"Them two gone be toxic if they not already."Jay sparked the conversation.

"They already are. They bipolar as fuck too. Mad at each other one minute then happy the next." I told him sitting down in the seat by him.

I just admired Jay and looked over his features.

He was cute.

He wasn't Desean cute but he was cute.

Besides Jay like a brother to me so I don't see him that way and never will.

"Act like you and that lil nigga Desean ain't never been toxic. How yall so toxic and ain't even in a relationship ?" Jay laughed as I pushed his shoulder.