[8] - [Lance Stroll]

A/N: for ZbawcaOlimpu

TAGLIST: 16allthelove07

WORDCOUNT: 503

8. "Oh, you're so warm. Don't ever let go of me".

With clattering teeth, you crawled under the sheets of the bed you normally shared with Lance. This evening he had went to some friends he hadn't seen during New Years Eve, so he spend some time with them to wish them the best for the new year. Lance asked if you wanted to come along, however you let him go on his own, knowing he wouldn't see his friends very often once his training season and F1 season would start again. You were having an evening for yourself with Netflix on the large TV in the living room, but even though the heating was on, you were incredibly cold. You were sure you weren't getting sick. You made your way to bedroom after changing into one of Lance's sweaters and you gladly pulled the blankets over yourself. You spend some time on your social media apps before putting your phone away to fall asleep. Your slumber wasn't deep enough to sleep through Lance's weight sinking into the mattress, his arm curling around your waist didn't go unnoticed.

You were happy he was back and you turned around to him, making him chuckle. "I thought you were asleep". Lance hummed and you snuggled further into his embrace. "It's too cold for a good sleep". You replied and his arms curled tighter around you, bringing you closer to his warm body. Lance blew warm air on your freezing fingers, causing you to giggle. "You're like an ice cube, baby, did you spend the hours outside or something?". He joked, pecking your lips next. "No, I'm just cold". You said, shivering still. His hand moved over your cheek and you rested your head on his chest. "Oh, you're so warm. Don't ever let go of me". You purred. Even though he just came from outside, drove in his car that was probably cold too, he was still warm and it felt amazing against your cold skin. "Let me warm you up". He muttered, his warm touch roaming over your spine and hoping to warm up your body. "You should've taken a warm shower". Lance hummed in your hair. "Wasn't in the mood for that". You said. "Just wanted to cuddle up with you". You said, slowly feeling warmer.

His skin felt smooth under your hands and you gladly warmed up your fingers on his abdomen, one of your legs curled around him and he gasped at the feeling of your cold feet against his calves. "Feeling better already?". Lance asked and you nodded against his chest. "Don't let go of me though". You added. "I won't, darling". Lance smiled, moving his fingers through your hair. "I love you". He said. "And I can't wait to make more memories together this year". He continued. "I love you more". You answered. Lance kissed your forehead and stayed awake until he was sure you were warm enough and sleeping tight.