Chapter 10: Experimentation

All of class 1-A where wondering what was happening the moment they saw Deku in front of Momo's door, seated, with his ears down, looking like he was just grounded. The girls where reminded of those images of sad puppies used in campaigns against animal abuse. And although everybody wanted to know, they knew that asking Deku would lead knowers, considering that he is still learning how to multiply and divide properly, and Yaoyorozu on the other hand already knew pretty much more than all of them together. So, they did the most intelligent thing: Wait for Yaoyorozu to come out of her room and ask her what was happening. They left, and Izuku started whimpering and knocking at the door. "Zuzu, stop it."

At the other side of the door, Mimi was conducting certain experiments that would be imposible for anyone. Good thing she was pretty much the most intelligent students of both hero classes, and maybe even more intelligent than the second graders. It also helped that she was the daughter of the owners of one of the most important enterprises of all Japan, and had a strong presence internationally. Returning to the experiment, if people where to see, the could see a liquid in one glass, while Momo was mixing a yellow and a green one in a pair of test tubes. After mixing the liquids, and getting a blue one in exchange, she poured her results in the glass, swing how the liquids turned purple.

Wearing a satisfied smile,  she placed a cap on the glass with the liquid, and opened the door with the glass on her hand. When Deku saw the door being opened, he stood up with his tail waving so fast you could only see a blur. "Zuzu darling, could you do something for me?" Without thinking it twice, although it is possible that he didn't even think about it for a second, Deku modded frenetically. Momo used the glass, and sprayed a bit of the content on the air, not enough for a drastic reaction from part of Izuku, but enough to actually see if something happened. Izuku was wondering what was Momo making with that thing, until he smell it, and his brain stopped working. It was like he was in a trance, with an only purpose in mind. "Zuzu, How are you?" A time of about fifteen seconds passed, with no reaction from Deku, worrying Momo: "Zuzu? You okay?" Suddenly, Midoriya pushed Momo back to her, room, landed with her on her bed, and startec making out. Class 1-A didn't knew how to react to the noises coming out of the room, and Mineta was crying out of jealousy.

Another week went by, and Jirou Kyoka found her best friend Momo with her head on the kitchen table, drinking apple juice, but it kinda seems like she was trying to drink a problem away. Good thing she was too pure to even consider alcohol. "Hey Yaomomo, what's happening?" Momo just gave her a notebook with annotations in it, thing that Jirou couldn't understand even if she tried: "Um, Yaomomo, you will have to elaborate more." Momo just lifted her head, and spoke in a depressed tone: "I'm trying to make a pheromone to get Zuzu to fall asleep, but I can't do it. So far, I've made three versions, and one ended up working as an aphrodisiac." Jirou remembered that one. It was a bit more gruesome to her than the others because of her sensitive hearing. "Okay. And the other two?" Momo took a sip from her glass before answering: "The second made Zuzu react a bit more aggressive to anyone. I had to ask Midnight for help."

Jirou had heard in the halls about Midnight having to stop a student. She now knew the official version. "And what about the last one. I mean, didn't seeing Midnights quirk in work gave you any ideas?" Momo just pointed to the common room while she gulped down the rest of her juice. When Jirou looked to where she was pointing, she saw Deku walking in a strange way: he was stumbling, and hitting the sofa and the chairs in the common room, growling at them, before trying to reach anywhere, only for it to repeat. "So, you managed to make him drunk?" Momo just nodded. Both girls jumped at the sound of something falling to the ground. When they turned around, they saw Deku on the ground, with his butt high, his face on the floor, and somehow he managed to walk that way. The girls could only laugh at this.

However, somehow, Deku managed to get to them, and when he did, he jumped on top of Jirou, and started snuggling with her, in a way that seemed a bit to strong to Jirou's taste: "Um, Yaomomo? Could you get your pet/boyfriend off me? Please?" Momo saw the perfect chance to bother Jirou: "Why Kyoka? I see both of you very comfortable. Perhaps I could think of sharing Zuzu with you. After all, he is a bit difficult to keep in check, and he is a beast on the bed." Jirou's face went so red, and so hot, that Deku got off her, letting her go running to her room in her embarrassment. Meanwhile, Momo was laughing her ass off, while Deku, ignorant to everything that just happened, started hugging the fridge, trying to heat the electrodomestic while thinking how cold it was.