꧁9꧂

It was a wet and dreary morning, the ground was soaked sigh ran and the sun was covered by grey clouds like a thick smoke

It was a wet and dreary morning, the ground was soaked sigh ran and the sun was covered by grey clouds like a thick smoke. There were more people trying out then Regulus was expecting, they all stood in a crowd, pushing and shoving.

Regulus was stood at the front, shivering as he explained. "So today I will be testing your abilities!" He shouted loudly making them all stop and look at the boy who held a broom in his hand. "Is that clear?" He asked to which everyone murmured and nodded.

"Seekers up first." A line was formed of people who were trying out for seeker, everyone else walked up and sat in the stands. Leta put her foot up on the seat as she watched the other students try out, most failing miserably.

                                      ༒
After a few minutes it was Keeper's turn so Leta walked down calmly but determined. She thought that it was okay if she didn't get in, she could still occasionally play. She mounted the splintered but fast broom Regulus had found for her and flew up the the rings.

She watched as he flew around with the quaffle in hand, biting his bottom lip in concentration as he threw the quaffle as hard as he could towards a ring. She quickly moved, using her fist to punch it away towards the stands.

Everyone watched as the quaffle traveled through the sky towards someone who stood in the stands. James Potter, caught the quaffle and threw it to Regulus who had lowered down to get it back. Leta rolled her eyes as she continued her try-outs, trying to ignore James's chants for her to put her off which she was not going to allow.

It wasn't a easy win for Leta against the person who was board and wide but fast. She hadn't been told she had gotten a place but she stopped every single quaffle unlike her opponent who missed two, so she felt like the odds were in her favour.

                                  ༒
Leta slugged down the hallway ,books in hand, as she walked away from the library where she had a two hour tutoring from her sister.

As she passed the Gryffindor common room, she heard pacing and frustrated grunts. Leta looked around, then in the direction of the nosies. "It's not my business," She muttered to herself, looking around in thought. "Fuck it, I have no dignity."

She walked over to see a familiar red head,Lily Evans, pacing as she bit her nails short with a furrowed brow. "Evans?" The girl looked up, letting out a sigh of relief that it wasn't James.

"I thought someone was having fun over here,"
She said with a smirk, leaning against the door as the girl chuckled to herself as she walked over. "So you came over here? For blackmail?" She asked with an eyebrows raised in suspicion and arms crossed.

"How do you think I have my own room?" She returned with a smirk, scowling at Sirius who looked to walk up to Lily then turned around when he spotted Leta.

"So what's up? Why you stomping around?" Leta asked, now walking with Lily through the corridors, looking at each other then in front of them. "Potter. He asked me out again." She complained, trying to avoid eye contact with the Slytherin.

"Why won't you accept?" Leta asked, shocking Lily as they stopped and sat on a step of the staircases which moved. Lily almost gasped with her mouth open as she looked at the girl wide eyes. "What?" She shrugged her shoulders. "You go out with him, you can embarrass him. Saying his breath stinks or he is a bad kisser or," She stopped, lifting up her fingers and parting them leaving around two inches between which earned her a playfully hit on the arm from Lily.

"What the fuck!" She shouted as someone snuck up behind her and poured water all over her, splashing Lily as well. She swiftly got up and looked around to see Peter running up the stairs with a bucket to Sirius and James who wore smug smirks.

Her fists were clenched and veins began to throb in her neck making her face red with anger. "I'll have you know I have a reasonably sized-"

"Aguamenti!" She shouted, pointing her wand at James which soaked him with water, flooding his clothes and shoes. She stomped up the stairs to James who had been abandoned by his friends and didn't see her coming because he was trying to wipe the water from his eyes.

"You son of a bitch." She hissed, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt as she held up her wand, close and above his face, her jaw clenched. "Leta Lestrange, explain yourself."

They looked over to see Minette' who shook her head in disappointment but also in embarrassment. "We are leaving now!" She ordered, huffing when Leta rolled her eyes. She then followed her sister to walk away but she heard James whisper.

"Let's hope your sister here all the time to stop you from being expelled." Leta quickly turned back around, her fist in the air which made the boy flinch. "Your lucky she came." She hissed back, smirking as they boy flinched the closer she moved her fist towards him. "I don't want to punch you, from the looks of Lily, she wants to."

James then glanced down at the bottom of the stairs to see Lily who had let out a deafening scream as Sirius used the aguamenti spell on her, thinking she was Leta however Sirius was gone so she stomped up the stairs towards James. "Shit," He whispered, looking at the furious girl coming towards him, so at the last moment he ran, a smirk beginning to grow on his face as the speed of him running created wind which blew his messy hair back.