15. Love is in the air...

Comenzar desde el principio

With that Anrag and I left to the hospital. The whole ride was just him pulling my leg. Soon we reached the hospital. We went inside and moving towards the interns room but all I kept thinking is that I wish he comes in between in our way so that I can see him once to start my day.

"Whom are you looking for?" Anrag asked me teasingly.

"I am not looking for anyone. I am just seeing what changed since I came last time." I said trying not to sound too obvious.

"Change, within a day." He laughed. I got embarrassed. But as we were about to get into our room, my wish came true.

Dr. Roshan was coming in our direction talking to a nurse. As soon as I saw him a smile just creeped on to my face.

And next second he too saw me and smiled. And with that butterflies started dancing in my stomach and my smile got even more wider.

"Excuse me" saying this Anrag left

"Excuse me" saying this Anrag left. While Dr. Roshan approached me.

"Hi Ashni. How are you feeling now? And why did you come? You should have taken off today as well." He said with so much care and tenderness.

"Good morning sir. I am feeling much better today. So I thought I will come back, since there are lot of patients who need us." I said smiling.

"Okay, but if you don't feel good, just let me know." Saying this with a smile he went away.

**************************************

Priyam POV:

I went to Roshan's house to talk to him about some important cases. And as I went in Roshan was having breakfast. To my surprise, he was eating what uncle made. I can say that by seeing the happiness in uncle's face. I smiled at the sight infront of me. I silently took a picture and sent it to Mayuri. She will definitely be happy. I went in and joined them. What I noticed is that Roshan is still not talking to uncle. But it is good that atleast he is staying in the same room and even eating the food he made. It may take time but I am confident that soon everything will be back to normal. And I know that this change in Roshan is due to Ashni. I hope he finds his answers to all his questions with her.

After a while we left to hospital. In all these years, I have never seen Roshan to be disinterested to go to hospital but today he is.

"What happened bro? Why do you seem disinterested in going to hospital?" I asked.

"Nothing like that. I am just little bored. Thinking to take a small break." He said. But I know it's not true. He is missing her. It's cute.

"Don't worry. May be she will be better and might come to hospital also." I said.

"Do you really think so?" He replied immediately. I laughed at that and he got shy.

"Oh man, I love this side of yours. She is really make you a soft toy." I said. With that we left to hospital.