Clementine pulled out her binoculars and looked around the area that they were in, "I can see the bridge."

"See anything else?"

"Wait, I see something!"

Luke asked, "What is it?"

"A light. But wait, there's another. Luke?"

"Hey, Luke?" Kassidy called. She looked over to the house and saw other people surrounding their group.

Clem sighed, "This can't be good."

Clementine and Kassidy climbed down the tower and sneaked their way over to the group and other mysterious people.

"Everyone just calm down," Luke said.

"Who are you? Are you trying to rob us?" It was a woman's voice, she sounded Indian.

Rebecca snapped, "I'm sorry, honey, but do I look like a fucking thief?!"

"Now, everyone please calm down. This won't solve anything," it was a man's voice this time. 

Alvin huffed, "Hey man, how about you tell your friend with the gun to calm the fuck down?!"

Carlos yelled, "Sarah, stay behind me!"

"Y'all better get that fuckin' gun away from my face," Ollie snapped.

"Just tell us who you are and why are you here?"

Alvin shook his head, "We ain't here to hurt anyone! And you, put the gun down, man!"

"Fuck that!" Another man said, and a sense of familiarity shot through the teen girl after hearing the accent.

Kassidy pushed past the others and stepped in front of them with Clementine at her side. Her mouth dropped, she felt like passing out. He was wearing a green coat, rifle in hand, and a big beard to match his mustache. His hair was longer and greyer than last time Kassidy had seen him. He was still wearing his cap, and when he glanced at her, the angry look on his face vanished, replaced by shock as he lowered his gun.

Clem exclaimed, "Kenny!"

Kassidy's hands flew to her mouth in shock, "Dad!?!"

Luke furrowed his brows, "Wait, you two know this guy?"

"How?" Ollie asked.

"Clementine...?" He looked at her and immediately double-checked, "Kassidy...?"

Both of them threw their arms around him, hugging him as he hugged back, smiling. Then he pulled away, crouching in front of them and smiling fondly.

Kassidy let out a sob of relief, "Y-you're alive!!!"

"Don't cry now, darlin'. I'm here now. It's alright," he soothed his daughter.

That's when she saw the two people that were next to him. A short Indian woman and a short, chubby, balding white guy.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"These people with you guys?" Kenny asked. They both nodded as he got up and looked at the rest of the group, smiling, "We can talk inside."

"Great. I just started dinner," the other man said, a giant smile on his face.

Carlos asked, "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"It's gonna storm soon. Please, come in."

They made their way into the ski resort, Kassidy walking alongside her dad and Clem. Everyone else seemed pretty confused, but Kass didn't really care. She thought Kenny was dead. No, she was right there with him when he died.