Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

Bellatrix stood in front of you, your necklace immediately catching her eye.

The necklace you bought in Hogsmeade.

"That's a nice necklace there. Draco, darling, hold it out to me will you? I don't want to get my hands filthy while touching her." Bellatrix said.

Draco paused. He prayed no one in the family knew what a Love Stone was.

He held the pendant for Bellatrix to see.

It glowed brighter.

Lucius stepped forward and Narcissa gasped.

Draco almost fainted.

They knew.

"Why is that Love Stone glowing at my son's touch!? It cannot glow unless.." Lucius stepped closer to you. Draco released you and stepped back.

Lucius grabbed both your arms and shook you.

"What did you do to my son!?"

Your eyes became watery. "I didn't do anything, I swear!"

"Lucius!" Narcissa called.

Lucius let you go and looked to Draco. Draco was backed against the wall, looking at the ceiling with watery eyes.

"Draco. Did you fall in love with the (l/n) girl?" Lucius asked.

Draco didn't reply.

Lucius took that as a confirmation.

"Did you or did you not have a relationship with her!?" Lucius demanded.

Draco looked at his father, a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"I still am in a relationship with her."

"The Dark Lord will not approve of this, sissy!" Bellatrix told Narcissa.

Lucius agreed. "We must make it seem as if it never happened."

Draco stepped forward. "Father-"

"SILENCE!"

Draco stopped. His eyes became more watery.

"Get rid of her, Draco." Lucius finally said after a long silence.

Draco didn't move.

Lucius was annoyed by this and rushed to Draco, grabbed him, and dragged him in front of you.

Bellatrix walked behind you and tripped you.

You stared up at Draco, his wand pointed directly at you.

"Do it, Draco. Make it quick. You know the spell." Lucius said.

Draco was shaking. His tears were gone, but the pained look remained.

"Do it!"

Draco lowered his wand and backed away. "I can't!"

Narcissa hugged him.

"Bellatrix." Lucius called.

Bellatrix smiled.

"No!" Draco yelled.

"Crucio!" Bella cast the curse on you.

Your screams filled the manor. Draco sank to his knees at the sight, too shocked to step forward or shed a tear.

Lucius sat on his arm chair, facing the fireplace.

Narcissa looked away and the deatheaters that caught you left to continue their jobs in searching for Harry Potter.

Bellatrix lifted the curse off. You were too stunned to move.

She reached into a pocket and pulled out a phial of black liquid.

"Just a refreshment for you, dear." She said, grabbing you by the hair and making you go on your knees.

She opened the phial and opened your mouth.

You moved your head side to side, but she held your head still and poured the bittee black liquid into your mouth.

Intense pain immediately filled your body. Bellatrix threw you back on the ground.

"Now lets add some more pain, hmm? Crucio!"

This was far worse than the curse on its own.

You felt like you couldn't breathe. All you were able to think about was the pain.

Draco watched in shock. He thought it was all a nightmare. Your screams were deafening to him.

" The Killing Curse is too easy! I prefer torture. Killing slowly and painfully!" Bellatrix laughed.

She reached again in another pocket and pulled out another phial with the same black liquid.

She poured it into your mouth, the pain greater than ever. You sobbed so loud.

And again, she layed the curse on you.

Draco winced as he heard you gagging, no more screams left in your system. Then it was quiet.

Bellatrix stepped back, pleased with herself.

Draco stood up and looked at you.

Your eyes were closed and you were pale. A trickle of blood came down one of your nostrils.

For a moment, he stopped breathing.

"Well done, Bella. Dump the body in the forest far from here." Lucius said.

Bellatrix picked you up and left.

Draco stood frozen where he stood. Then he ran.

He ran into his room and locked the door, sobbing violently as he sank to his knees on the floor then completely layed down there.

He clutched at his chest were his heart was hurting so much.

You were gone and he didn't make a move to save you..

But you weren't gone. You only passed out. Bellatrix dumped you in the forest then left.

And there you stood, passed out alone in the forest..

Until someone found you....