Nervous

Rosabella's POV
The day has finally come; it's the night of the winter ball and let me tell you it's been drama after drama. So apparently there has been something going on between Griffin and Blair in secret and for some reason everyone failed to inform me of it until this morning:

That morning...
Jett and I are walking out of Leadership Studies, are arms linked and our heads held high; power and authority radiates off of us as we strut through the halls. We have become quite the school's 'power couple' without actually being a couple, however due to the fake gf thing the other students haven't a clue we aren't dating.

"So are you looking forward to the ball?" I ask Jett and he smiles at me before replying,

"About that, I was wondering if you would be my date?" I just nod in reply, a small smile tracing my lips.

"I'd love to." I notice a blush creep upon his cheeks as he smiles genuinely at me causing me to chuckle.

"Do I make you nervous wolfie?" I laugh as he becomes more red.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear a familiar voice from down the hall,

"Well you are my boyfriend, of course I'll go with you."

"Did you hear that?" I ask Jett and he looks at me confused before straining his ears to hear.

"But how are we going to tell Rosa? She will not be happy with me as she thinks of you as an abomination." The voice continues and I drag Jettson towards it.

What we see makes me stop in my tracks. Blair has her back against the lockers as Griff and her share a passionate make out session.

"Holy shit." I exclaim in shock.

"Oh my days, Rosa it's not what it looks like I-" I cut her off with one of my sarcastic remarks,

"If your gonna have sex at least head to your dorm first, we don't wanna see that!" I hear Jett chuckle besides me which causes me to smirk.

"Y-you're not mad?" Blair asks, confusion written all over her face.

"Not at all, just use protection." I wink before turning my my heels and dragging Jett with me by the hand.

Jett turns to me before asking, "wait you're seriously not mad?" In confusion.

"No, besides you and I both know that the feud sucks balls therefore Griff isn't technically an abomination. Plus Blair is one of my my best friends, as long as he doesn't her her it's fine."

"Awww you do have a heart."

"Shut up."
-
-
Right now the girls are all in my dorm as we decided to get ready together. I add the finishing touches to my makeup before getting dressed and studying the girls outfits.