Mother Things

I scoff and look at her, "And why do you say that?"

"Well for starters he is much better looking. And, he actually saves people," she says.

"Pftttt!" I smack my hand over my mouth as she continues listing things that aren't true.

"Get out of my face," I say coldly, "I'm not quick to anger, but if you keep pushing I won't hesitate."

She scoffs and gets up. As she walks away, I look back at Hizashi and Nemuri, "What circle of hell did she crawl out from?" Honestly it's probably the 4th, Lucifer hates those types of people.

"Shes a demon." I take minor offense to that.

"Shes Shouta's ex," Hizashi says.

"Ex?" I scoff, "Whatever. Uh, I had fun hanging out with you guys but I gotta go."

"Wait y/n you don't have to leave." I smile, "Yes I do." I open a breach and walk through. Shit did they have a way to get home? Fuck.

I breach in the house and look at Kuma, "I need to stab something." I throw my bags on the table.

"What happened now?"

"Some black haired bitch named Viona kept trying me. And I know, I know. I'm supposed to be a hero but she compared Hawks' annoying ass to ME!......"

"Y/n-"

"Like come on, just one day! I'm already fucking tired of her."

"Y/n-"

"And she had the audacity-"

"THE AUDACITY!"

"Exactly! She had the audacity to act like she's better than me! Nah baby I don't think so."

After me getting all my anger out, I sit down on the couch and sigh. This is a mess.

Kuma sits down next to me and leans on my shoulder, "You'll be fine sis! It was only one encounter, it's not like she'll be important anyway. She's just some damn extra." I laugh, "You sound like a student of mine." She nudges me, "See! There's the y/n I know."

I stand up and pace around, "I'm bored."

"You have the attention span of a carrot.... what do you wanna do?"

"Sleep...."

"You don't need sleep why the fuck are you tired?"

"Well for one, I was a human all day. Second, sleep feels nice."

-Timeskip-
I stand in the classroom, facing my students. As Aizawa explains the details on the internships, my mind drifts to what happened yesterday. Why can't I just forget about this. Kuma was right, she's not important. Then why can't I fucking forget about it. Damnit, why is this so different.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I realize my students are all staring at me. "Oh! My internships,
well. I have decided to take you all for a day to my agency! So be ready," I say. The class expresses there happiness all in their own ways and I smile through my mask.

The day goes on with me grading and giving the students some work while Aizawa naps in a corner. How did you- That's not even and answer.

I feel myself get sleepy and stab my leg with a pencil. It wakes me up and I continue to grade. The class talks amongst themselves. This is getting boring, I'm bored. And.... outside we go!

I stand up, alerting the class. "Put on your gym clothes. We're doing practical training."

The class obeys and I'm left in the room with Aizawa. As I walk out he grabs my arm, I turn around, "Did you need something?"