Not Mine

"And then I will marry Daniel and then I will be a mommy to twins!!!! Both girls. Oh and you are aloud to come to my wedding!!! You will be my Maid of Honor!" I have listened to her furure plans for thirty years now. And over those Thirty years only one has came true. The one plan to get married. Actully, I am up stairs in a dressing room. Right now we are in a huge church. She is right now crying in her Pink robe . On my lap in a ball. She is like that. She can never show her face. "Uhhhhh Courtney?  I can find you and make you a new outfit."     All of this started only because of Mary, you see.

            I came up in my car all in my sweats and hoodie because all of the wedding stuff is up stairs. So I pulled up infront of the Church to see Mary screaming at Courtney. "YOU KNEW I LIKED THAT FINACE OF YOURS YOU STUPID PEACE OF JUNK!!!!" Mary screamed. "N-n-no I n-never knew y-you liked h-him so s-so much, m-mary." Courtney holding her tears as long as she could. I ran up there and Courtney came running to me and hugged me. "Go over bye the door, Court" I wishpered. I am taller than all of my friends except one. I walked up to Mary and I was an Inch away from her body. I looked down at her and she was looking up. Her and Courtney are super small women. I then pushed Mary over the Railing. She fell into a bush. I held the laugh. I turned around to look at Courtney to laugh with her but she was already inside running. I then looked at Mary who was struggeling to get up. Oh gosh no. I ran in to the church and ran down a hall way then went up the stairway.Pastor saw me. He stoped me and looked at me oddly. "Mary- I pushed her over the railing outside since she was yelling at Courtney so now I am running away." I said panting. "Remember to go to the Jesus booth so God can forgive you oh and also try to run faster she was on track in High School." He said pating my back. I ran to Courtney's room and locked the door behide me. I saw Courtney holding a ripped wedding dress and all her hair stuff cut in half and her shoes torn.       "OH MY GOSH! What happend?!?!?!" I yelled.  "I forgot that earlyer I let Mary come in to find her dress while I took a shower and she then told me she was gonna steal my man and so I chased her out sdie." She said sadly. "I am a stupid Bride, Ilean." She said starting to cry. This is where we started, she is now in my lap. Crying.

    I got up and walked to her dress. I picked it up. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT?" She said happy. "We do not need a neddel for this!!! Whatch!!!" I said grabing sissors. I cut the dress to have layers. so it was a little fluffy at the bottom. The top was already perfect. I then want to her shoes. I threw the out the window, I took out her white flats. Then I put her on a Chair and did her hair all wavy. Then I gave her brown make-up.

       The music started and she walked down the aisel to her new wedded husband, or to be newly wedded. I was so proud of her, she looked at me before she looked at Jackson. The pastor then started. It pasted really fast since I couldn't see anything. My eyes were filled with tears.

  After the party I walked up to my room where my stuff was. I took everything off and pulled on my sweats and Hoodie on. "So did you want to be a stripper when you were little?" A voice said. I screamed. I turned around to find a young handsome man stading by the window looking at me. He was inside of cousre not one of those creepers who climb your house to look in your window. I blushed. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you." I turned away grabbing my bag. "Ouch, that hurts to not be noticed." He said wlaking closer to me. "Uhhhh, I have to go. I have to go home and feed my dog." I said trying to find the door knob. It opend and someone pushed there way in. It was Courtney and Jackson. "Oh hey Ilean. So I am guessing you have met my Brother." Jackson said with a smile looking at the man. The man came closer to me "I guess you should know my name. I am Wane" He said holding his hand out. I blushed again and shook his hand. It was really smooth and firm. "Uhhhhhhhh." I hestitaed. "Your Ilean right?" He asked. ( Her name is said like i- Lean The i is big in there) "Yes that is her name." Courtney said grabbing my arm and pulling me outside. I waved at Wane wanting to go back in. "Ilean. ILEAN!!!" She yelled. "Oh- sorry." I said. "Give hime your number. He is singel. Also the most hotest brother a guy could have." She laughed. I stood still now not wanting to go back. She slapped me in the arm and I sorta woke up a little. I walked in and handed him my number and then sprited out. I ran to my car and started it. I then drove off.

    I got home. I opend the door and my dog, she is a Yellow Lab and her name is Sally, ran up and jumped onto me. She is a puppy sized one right now. I picked her up and rocked her back and forth. I got into my Pjs and rememberd to lock the door. My kitten rolled on my bed while Sally sat on my face. I pushed her next to me and fell asleep.