"You can." I say with a smile as I rub her baby bump and Jon snorts.

"In another life."

Axel and my dad start laughing at his respond which makes the rest of us roll our eyes. Jon definitely values his privacy so I can understand why he is not for people staying with us long term. 

"You guys are more than welcome to stay for a weekend." I tell my family as they start getting comfortable.

My family and I have a really good relationship so I don't have an issue with them being in my space. I love spending time with them and I'm kind of sad that we haven't spent more time together as of late. 

Between acting and modelling, I have been way too busy trying to stay on top of my schedule. Once I announce my pregnancy to my family, I will be sharing the news with the world which means that my schedule is going to be jam-packed.  

"We would love that." My mom starts rubbing her belly. "It would have to be sometime soon though because this bubba will be gracing us with their appearance not long from now."

My parents have decided not to find out the gender of their baby so when the baby is born, I will find out whether I have a brother or sister. It's all pretty exciting and I honestly can't wait to have another sibling even though I will be way older than them.

 It's all pretty exciting and I honestly can't wait to have another sibling even though I will be way older than them

As my family are speaking amongst themselves, Ida takes a peak at me and her eyes narrow

"Sofia." She calls out my name. "Are you feeling sick?"

"Something like that." I fake a smile.

"Those bags though." Audreyana gives me the side eye, "Someone hasn't been sleeping."

"Take it easy on her." Axel nudges Audreyana, "You know that she has been working like crazy."

I smile at my brother," Thanks Axel."

"On that note, we have something to tell you guys." Jon grabs my hand and helps me up to my feet.

"Please don't tell me that you're going to start wrestling." My dad gives me a look. "I know you're trained in martial arts but I don't want to see you get hurt."