Pretty Boring, Right? | CM

15 | Chris Motionless

You grumble as you get dressed up for this stupid party that Ricky's forcing you to go to. You hated parties. They were totally not your thing and Ricky knew it. He was trying to get you out there, you were kind of a loner so he wanted to at least get you laid. That's what friends do right?

Well it just so happened that his other friend Chris was hosting the party you two would be going to. He had told Chris to keep an eye out for you, not necessarily telling him you're not a party goer but definitely implying that you'd be uncomfortable. Which that would be an understatement that you came to figure out rather quickly.

But once you changed into a small red dress that hugged your body in all the right places, Ricky walked in and helped you put on makeup that you would have no business wearing. You were definitely not the best makeup artist so Ricky was the next best thing.

Once he was finished you two were on your way. You both were singing along to the songs on the rock station radio happily. You felt like you hadn't spent time with Ricky in forever even though it was just last week. Once you two pulled up to the party you felt your heart seem to beat right out of your chest. You were nervous. No wait... I think terrified is the right word instead.

What if people thought you were ugly? What if you made a fool out of yourself? Ugh. There were so many bad outcomes that could happen... Why can't you just stay in the car?

"No you're not staying in the car Y/N..." Ricky comments before getting out and opening your door for you. You step out hesitantly and walk inside with Ricky. Multiple guys come up to Ricky and hug him, yelling at him over the bumping music of the party. You just stand awkwardly beside Ricky. You already dislike it here.

After a few more minutes of them pretty much yelling at each other, they drag Ricky with them, leaving you alone and confused. You decide that one drink couldn't hurt as you make your way to the kitchen, grabbing yourself a red solo cup and pouring some well needed alcohol in. You take a long sip before walking around the party. It's the same as what you'd see in the movies. Girls grinding on sweaty guys, loud music that breaks your ears, dudes fighting each other in the backyard, some playing video games on the couch while everyone cheers them on, stoners sitting on the stairs smoking joints, and people drinking in the kitchen. It's all not for you. You hate it here. It's almost boring. You know, scratch that. It is boring.

You decide that your best bet is to just watch the guys fight in the backyard. At least you get some kind of violence in your day. You walk out the sliding glass door and sit on one of the patio chairs, watching girls swim in the pool and boys fight on the lawn next to it. You just hope that Ricky finishes up with his friends relatively quickly. You take another long sip of your alcohol and feel a little buzz start to come on.

A tall, black haired man takes a seat in the chair next to you. He looks at you and gives a smile. "Chris Motionless, nice to meet you." He holds out his hand which you shake.

"Y/N Y/L/N." You reply halfheartedly.

"You seem to not be enjoying yourself miss Y/L/N?" He says in an almost amused tone.

"Yeah it's boring as hell." You state.

"Oh? What makes it so boring?"

"It's not my place. I don't enjoy parties. Especially this kind." You grumble.

"What do you mean, 'especially this kind'?" He asks.

"House parties."

He hums in acknowledgement, asking you more and more kind questions.

You respond to each one in a bland tone. By the time you check your phone it's been close to thirty minutes of talking to this young man that you've come to know very well. Ricky soon walks out with a cheerful grin.

"I see you've met Chris!" he nudges him on the shoulder. "He's the host of the party." Ricky wiggles his eyebrows at you and your blood runs cold.

"I-" You have no words to say. You're so embarrassed. You've been talking shit about this party for the past half hour! "Chris I'm so sorry!" You apologize quickly. You didn't want to offend the man who invited you and your dear friend Ricky. He was even agreeing with some of the points you brought up earlier!

He can only chuckle. He doesn't mind honestly. He can tell you're more of a stay at home type of a person.

You're about to stand up to find Ricky and leave but Chris speaks up. "Would you like to go do something else?"

"Uh... I think I should probably get home..." You mumble, totally embarrassed.

"Well let me drive you!" He stands up and holds out his hand for you. "Ricky will more than likely be staying here overnight and I wouldn't want you to stay if it was such a bore." He winks.

You already know there's no way out of this so you take his hand with a roll of you eyes. He leads you to a sleek black car sitting on the street, smart for incase he needed to leave since the driveway is packed. He opens the passenger side door for you, closing it behind you once you get in.

He starts up the car and drives down the street, a familiar song playing from the stereo. "Misfits." He says, almost like he could read your mind. "My favorite band."

"You look like you fit in just fine." You joke.

He chuckles at your joke as you give him directions to your home. It doesn't take long to get there, you both talk the whole way. He would occasionally make a joke about your hate for his party, salt in the wound. He helps you out of the car and walks you to your door. You both stand and stare at each other for a few moments. You finally see how attractive he is, how did you not see it before? You don't know. But damn would you kill for his number now.

He leans in slowly, catching your lips in a soft kiss. You don't dare pull away. Instead, wrapping your arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. He smirks as he pulls away. "Well if I knew you could kiss like that maybe you should've spent the night."

"Well there's a perfectly good bed here if you care to stay." You smile.

"Fuck it. I don't care if my house get's burned down." You both laugh as you open the door, leading him inside.

"It'll be worth it for a night here." You respond.

"I sure as hell believe that." He growls as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind, nipping lightly at your neck.

Oh this was going to be good.