Meeting Everyone

I awkwardly join the game vc and as soon as I join, I hear a deep voice say hi to me and the voice introduces them self as Corpse.

       "Hi, Corpse! May I ask everyone's pronouns, please? I'm Spooky, and mine are... she/her" I ask as I put in the code for the game.

       "He/him," Corpse states.

       "I'm Poki and my pronouns are she/her," a female voice calls out.

       "I'm Sykkuno and mine are he/him," a smooth male voice states.

       "Mine are he/him, too. I'm Toast by the way," another male voice says.

       "I'm Rae and my pronouns are she/her," says a female voice.

       "I'm Leslie and my pronouns are also she/her,"

       "SPOOK! HI!" an all to familiar Irish voice shouts to me.

       "Jack, hi! I already know you," I giggle.

       "What about me?!" Ethan tries his best to sound offended.

       "Don't forget me!" Felix complains.

       "I didn't forget Ethan and Felix! Don't worry," I laugh, "I wanted to, but I couldn't," I tease them.

       "Hey! That's not nice," Ethan complains, obviously holding back a laugh.

       "Maybe not, but I don't blame her," Rae laughs. The countdown for the game starts.

       "Rae, protect me!" I cry out before muting. Crew mate pops up on my screen. When the game starts, I do keys and follow Rae to admin so she can do tasks. Rae and I continue doing tasks together for a bit before a body gets reported.

       "The bodies are in Communications and it's a double kill," Corpse says.

       "Okay well I can clear Rae because we're in Specimen and we've been together the whole round.

       "Yeah, it couldn't be Spooky, either," Rae says, in attempt to clear me.

       "Unless both of you are impostor..." Toast suggests.

       "But we're not," I argue.

       "Yeah guys, I don't think it could be both of them... Someone might be simping," Sykkuno laughs.

       "I'm not simping!" I defend.

       "Neither am I! Know what? I think it's Sykkuno and Toast, but I'm going to skip," she says and the "I voted" button pops up next to her character.

       "Wait guys, what if it's Corpse? He's not black like he usually is," Spedicey suggests.

       "Nawww, I just stole black, because Leslie took orange, so now he's pink," I chuckle.

       "Yeah, Y/N took my color. She's the impostor," he laughs.

       "I am not! I'm skipping!" I say, pressing the skip button. The meeting ends with one vote on Sykkuno and the rest skipping.

       "Oh Jesus, who voted for me?" Sykkuno laughs.

       "You probably did," Toast says before muting. Rae and I make our way over to med bay with Corpse following close behind. Rae, Corpse, and I all scan each other. We all decide to stay together until a meeting is called.

       "Okay who killed Sykkuno?" Corpse asks upon seeing that he's dead, "Toast and Sykkuno?! Well it couldn't have been me, Valkyrae, or Y/N. We've all been together the whole round.

       "I saw Felix vent on cams, guys," Jack claims.

       "Felix! What do you have to say for yourself?" I joke.

       "No, no, I was cleaning the vents!" he tries to defend himself.

       "Likely story, get him! He probably killed Sykkuno!" Corpse says, voting. Everyone ends up voting for Felix. We finish up the game by voting out Leslie and winning. We continue to play for a few hours before calling it off. Everyone ends their streams, saying their goodbyes, and leaving the vc. I lay down on my bed and think of my stream. What is my sexuality? I'm bisexual... Maybe I'm straight? Maybe I'm lesbian? What's my gender? I was born a girl but that doesn't feel right... So maybe I'm a man? No, that can't be right...

"What am I?"

··································································

I love Rae too much not to. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, it you did, be sure to smash that vote button! And as always, remember to stay spooky! I love you all so much, thanks for reading, bye guys!