𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 - 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁

A/N:[sorry for the long wait, i'm working on other works too, so i will try to update as much as possible! :D]
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

A/N:[sorry for the long wait, i'm working on other works too, so i will try to update as much as possible! :D]!!!!!!!

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Mahito doesn't care at all about aftercare, he actually likes the mess you made out of him, or he made out of you. Will wrap his arms around you, and ignore your protests for him to get off of you.

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partners)

I would say hands for both, he loves your hands, and how they grip his body, same could go for his hands.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically)

He cums a lot, and since he's restless, and can(and will) go for many rounds, he will be covered in his, and your cum. He loves cumming inside of you, he doesn't have a breeding kink, but he loves the fact that his seed is the one going inside.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He doesn't have any, he would express everything he wanted, if it's during a rant that you're not listening to, or not.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He was a virgin before meeting you, and had no idea what sex felt like, once you corrupted him, however,,,he loves it. He would read, and watch porns to learn different kinks, and positions.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

He likes being on top if he's the one dominating you, he loves the feeling of your hips slapping together, and how he can tease, and moan while looking at your face. If you're the one dominating him, he loves doggy style. He loves being pounded in the ass, and loved the feeling of being used as a toy.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

He's goofy, he will go out of his way to make a joke, just to make you be rougher with him. He also loves teasing, he's always teasing you.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's messy down there, he doesn't really care if his hair is long, or not. If you go out of your way to ask if you can trim it for him, he will tease you and let you do it, otherwise he doesn't care if it's long.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment? The romantic aspect.)

He's always fucked out of his mind, drooling all over, tongue out, eyes rolled back. It doesn't matter if he's getting fucked repeatedly in the ass by you, or if he's thrusting his hips inside of you, pounding into your cervix.

J = Jack off (Masturbation Headcanon)

He jerks off lots of times, but would rather be inside of you, or be held by you. He would jerk off in front of you, and in front of the people in the room to make you get the message.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Plenty of kinks, he's almost into everything, and anything. A few are bdsm, knife play(on him), he forms tentacles for you some nights. He's also big on overstimulation.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere, and everywhere. He doesn't care, if he needs it, he needs it. He will have to push you for it, though, since you don't feel like getting caught in public, getting fucked by a person other people can't see.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You, just you. He would look at you sometimes, and just be horny. Big turn ons for him is gripping his hair, he loves when you pull it hard.

N = No (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Knife play, or anything dangerous for you, he likes when you hurt him, but you both can't afford having your arms snapped, or loss of lots blood.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He's sloppy when he eats you out, he's drooling all over your pussy, sucking your clit, but you do have to slap him sometimes for 'accidentally' nibbling on your clit. When you suck his cock, he feels like he's in heaven. You rarely do suck his cock, since you would rather just get to the main course.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough is his favorite, and is how it is most of the time, once in a blue moon is slow and sensual sex.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He loves them, if you're both out on a date(him pestering you until you finally let him come with you), he will beg, and even grope you, so you just roll your eyes, and jerk him off.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment? Do they take risks? etc.)

He will experiment anything with you, as long as it brings no harm to you.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for? How long do they last?)

He could last almost forever. Out of all the characters, he has the most stamina, and can last for more than 10 rounds. He will have at least ten orgasms when he's getting fucked, or fucking you.

T = Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Lots of toys to use on him, he doesn't need toys for you since he can just use himself to make yours.

U = Unfair (How much they like to tease)

He's a big tease, will tease you all day, even if it's not sex, he's still teasing you, and once he pushes you to the limit, he's being choked, holding himself against the sewer walls, as you fuck him silly, hitting his g-spot over and over.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Loud, very loud. He will moan, groan, and whine. He also likes talking through sex sometimes. He also laughs during sex, like a fucked out slutty brat.

W = Wild Card (A random headcanon for the character)

Threesomes, or foursomes with Choso and Getou, he loves it, and you love it, so why not?

X = X-ray (Let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's 8 inches, and he seems like the one to measure himself with a ruler he stole somewhere almost every week.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

High, Mahito is a horny little fuck, and will need to get his dick wet somehow every night.

Z = Zzz (How quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He likes cuddling with you, even if you try to push him off the bed, or off of you. He will act like he's asleep so you could just give up, but his giggling right after gives it away.